PDA

View Full Version : budd's creek

03-06-2002, 06:36 PM
Has anyone in here every raced at budds creek. If so how what class do they have for quads. I want to race there soon.

03-07-2002, 10:53 AM
Budds Creek has two events for the atv's, motocross & hare scrambles. I'm not sure of anything about mx, but if I remember right, for the hare scrambles they have the "pro" class first, which can be 2 strokes or 4 strokes, then they have the 30 years or older (Vet) class, then the smaller cc's, like Blasters, etc., and then the 4 strokers, 250x's/300ex's/Warriors/400ex's/Raptors. On Feb. 24, no one I saw had a utility.... not sure what class they would run in at Budds Creek. Hope this helps.

03-11-2002, 09:51 AM
I have raced there several times. The track is awesome. I recommend it. There are two classes. Vet and 4-stroke, pro and two-stroke. I have been placing in the top three for the last several weeks. hope to see you there

03-11-2002, 02:16 PM
Tom Brown, is that for MX or for Hare Scrambles??

I would recommend Budds Creek hare scramble for those interrested in racing through the woods. Unfortunately for me, I haven't finished in the top 3 spot..... Yet!!:D

Note: Next Budds Creek Hare Scramble race is Sunday, March 17.

03-12-2002, 07:34 PM
budds creek....one of the easiest hare scrable tracks ever.
If you want to race a superspeedway then this is for you....it is like they took a bobcat through the woods...not very technical at all...if you want a real harescramble race checkout pkoffroadracing.com