PDA

View Full Version : Oxford CT- REPRESENT-

aces high33
03-12-2004, 07:50 AM
Mike here.
Our trails are getting eaten up. Cop car sitting on Cemetary Road. Haven't been to the dam lately. Starting to build my 450r and it sure isn't like my dirt bike days a couple years ago. Seems like its getting worse. There was always the occasional ball buster but this is getting rediculous. Looks like I'll be trucking this thing to Mass. But there goes the 2 hr slam session after work that you need from time to time. Where are you boys riding these days. I live on Rolling Hills. Anyway, I saw a couple cats from Oxford on this forum and I was amped. Sorry officer. I spotted this trail and I followed it and ended up here. Take care guys.;)

CHAR250R
03-19-2004, 07:06 AM
The property behind the cemetary (Hookman's) is part of the Naugatuck State forest. The res property is owned by the town of Seymour. I have not seen anyone breaking balls on the Seymour side, but DEP likes to keep an eye on the cemetary side. I ride during the week, if I can. If I ride on Sunday, I don't stop in the sandpit to take a break. Do you have a brand new 450R? I might have met you last Sunday. I was on a red Yamaha Grizzly crossing 188 from the res side. I was going towards the sandpit. The DEP was at the sandpit. So I took another path to my house. I live down the street from the cemetary. PM me the next time you ride, Charlie.

aces high33
03-22-2004, 09:51 PM
I swear, I think you were at Libby's when I ordered that quad. I let you in front of me at the parts dept. and you helped me out when I was asking a question about Tag2's. You were right- they mount the same on all the hondas.

CTmxyfz
03-25-2004, 03:12 PM
Nike site in manchester is starting to get DEP swarmed. If you are registered then you will get sent home but if you are not they you will be sent home with a ticket. Since my quad is built for mx, i just take it out to rocky hill or other tracks.