PDA

View Full Version : FRANKLIN, MASS Ride SUNDAY 3/14

300exHILLER
03-11-2004, 08:30 PM
What's up guys I'm picking up the 450R Saturday morning. I'll be riding in Franklin on Sunday 3/14. If you want to meet up let me know here by 11:30pm Friday 3/12.

I'll be parking at EMC in Franklin Industrial Park Exit 16 off 495 unless there is a better place.

Shee Dawg I know you want drag your YFZ at the airport.

sideways
03-12-2004, 09:40 AM
i think i know the trails to get there, so if i can find my way i'll be there. you unload under power lines, i think. like a 30 minute ride from here on trails

300exHILLER
03-12-2004, 03:54 PM
I park right near the power station in the parking lot. They don't bother me cause I work there.

shee dawg
03-12-2004, 09:03 PM
I got the truck for the weekend so im set. If you want me to meet you at EMC that would be cool. We can ride off from there.
You know if anyone else is going to be there? No Kyle?
It doesnt matter to me if we go towards the airport. I just want to blow off the cobb webs a bit. Id like to stay far away from the whoops though. ( if not thats fine too:) im easy to plz.)

Im seeing if Mac wants to go but he needs a set of rears, 18's just wont cut it out there.

Im going to Simies on Saturday to ride with a few peeps from the forum and check out my jetting since the YZ needle.
I'll give you a ring Saturday night to confirm everything.

300exHILLER
03-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Thats cool. If Mac wants he can use my 20's off the R if they are the same bolt pattern. I'll be running my razor 2's Kyle might come I don't know yet. Give me a call. saturday night.