PDA

View Full Version : Help..Researching...Topic...2-Stroke ban...school

"BLAHH"300!!
03-11-2004, 04:16 PM
I need some Accurate info about the ban thier making on the 2-strokes..

It's for English class....Give me enugh to make a 3-5 page, 5 paragraph papper,......by tomarrow :blah:

Why are they banning, [ 1st paragraph
Where can a get info on the imition levels. (%) [2nd paragraph
Info about "Race Only" models, 3rd paragraph
I'll make my own intro, and conclution.

Preciate the help Guy's.

....Any other Ideas?

LTandRaptorider
03-11-2004, 04:31 PM
Are you sure we can't do the introduction and conclusion for you too? :confused: Really, it wouldn't be any trouble... :p And you need it for tomorrow? No prob...

Remember this, you will see the material again... poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine...
;)

Check out www.epa.gov that's a start, you can peruse the site. better get hopping... tick tock... :blah:

"BLAHH"300!!
03-11-2004, 04:39 PM
...I'm not asking for anyone to do it for me, i just need to know where my information is.

No stress on anyone's part.

LTandRaptorider
03-11-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by "BLAHH"300!!
...I'm not asking for anyone to do it for me, i just need to know where my information is.

No stress on anyone's part.

Hey, no stress here! :D I'm just bustin your stones a little. The epa site is the only one I could think of now... Good luck! ;)

speeddemon105
03-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Well heres something for your paper. Nobody is banning any 2 strokes. They're forcing stricter emissions standards which current 2 stroke engines (and quite a few 4 stroke engines) won't pass in their current forms. If the manufacturers get the 2 strokes to comply, they can use them in whatever they want.

chucked
03-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by speeddemon105
Well heres something for your paper. Nobody is banning any 2 strokes. They're forcing stricter emissions standards which current 2 stroke engines (and quite a few 4 stroke engines) won't pass in their current forms. If the manufacturers get the 2 strokes to comply, they can use them in whatever they want.
yea and most 2-strokes make 20x more hydrocarbons then 4-strokes

speeddemon105
03-11-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by chucked
2 strokes that pass the regulations have already been made, so they can do it, its just whether or not they are going to. They could also just make them for closed course use, and not have to comply to the regulations, although you couldnt ride on any public land with them.

lil400exman
03-11-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by chucked
actually though it is the 4 strokes that produce the worst types of gasses. Also a well-tuned 2-stroke running around 40:1 gets as good gas mileage via smaller engine!