PDA

View Full Version : what to buy??

theTman
03-11-2004, 02:35 PM
preety soon or whenever i sell my warrior... ill have between 1000 and 1200 dollers.. im wndering what i should buy for the 400... im already gonna get nerfs...pipe... bars and prob. skid plates.. anything else i should look into?? im not ready to get shocks or anything yet since im not jumping big.. thanks!!

also if anybody wants a mint 92 warrior 350.. PM me.. thanks!!

theTman
03-11-2004, 02:36 PM
also ill be buying tires...

03-11-2004, 04:18 PM
dude you can prolly get like 2200 dollars with those mods on a warrior....i just got 3250 for trade in retail...and mines a 01' and trade in value sucks....i'd try to get more money..but get some elkas...there worth the money from what i hear.

theTman
03-11-2004, 04:27 PM
high retail on my warrior STOCK is like 1600......low is like 1100... and i said im not ready for shocks....i wanna buy things that will add power not control/ride....YET:devil:

hondafox440
03-11-2004, 05:21 PM
How about a shorter sig? Not to be a dick, but nobody cares about the mods that "are coming"..

03-11-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by hondafox440
How about a shorter sig? Not to be a dick, but nobody cares about the mods that "are coming"..

well said

Bill Fuller
03-11-2004, 05:29 PM
All the power in the world aint gonna do you a bit of good if you can't control it.Ask any respectable rider on this site and they will tell you suspension is everything.You just don't understand what I'm talking about unless you have rode a machine with some quality suspension.I'll go as far to say that 2 stock machines identicle except 1 has shocks and the bike with the smoother ride will win 95% of the time.And as far as your sig you have a shorter one than half the people on this site.But I agree I don't care what kind of grips or brand of tires or valve stem caps someone has either.

theTman
03-11-2004, 05:47 PM
How about a shorter sig? Not to be a , but nobody cares about the mods that "are coming"..

FYI i tried b4 to shorten it and take stuff out... everytime i edit i ays i have a invalid email account when i dont.. so just deal with the fact that it is bigger then yours

redrider69
03-11-2004, 05:56 PM
how bout high comp piston and cam and a bumper some light covers grab bar and u shoud look into shox even if they are works

Fitzy
03-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by theTman
FYI i tried b4 to shorten it and take stuff out... everytime i edit i ays i have a invalid email account when i dont.. so just deal with the fact that it is bigger then yours

lol

roostin_dale
03-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
All the power in the world aint gonna do you a bit of good if you can't control it.Ask any respectable rider on this site and they will tell you suspension is everything.You just don't understand what I'm talking about unless you have rode a machine with some quality suspension.I'll go as far to say that 2 stock machines identicle except 1 has shocks and the bike with the smoother ride will win 95% of the time.And as far as your sig you have a shorter one than half the people on this site.But I agree I don't care what kind of grips or brand of tires or valve stem caps someone has either.

well said...as soon as you buy an a-arm suspension setup you will be amazed and never ride stock again...

as for the sig thing...i can't stand when people put "scott grips" as a whole line! or "Nac's handlebar pad"

ReconRider25
03-11-2004, 06:14 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well said

and yet didnt you used to have "kfx coming soon" or whatever? :p

Dunesurfer
03-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller

What Bill said. How can you not be ready for shocks?? Ask anybody that knows and they will tell you to get suspension first.:)