PDA

View Full Version : Sand Lake 3/11

Baley69
03-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Just wondering if anyone will be there this saturday.

rhandw69
03-15-2004, 11:57 PM
Well did you go this past weekend?? I was there from late friday through Sunday.

Baley69
03-17-2004, 12:46 PM
Yep we were there from around 11am to 4-5pm. Alot of people there but it was the first real nice day.

bknight
03-17-2004, 04:43 PM
i was down there on saturday..did u see a cannondale glamis by chance if so that was me :)

rhandw69
03-17-2004, 09:08 PM
Were you on the beach with a few other guys with your cannondale. I think you were wearing a hat or something turned backwards. Not sure if it was you or not, but i remember racing one on that hill just off the beach.

Baley69
03-18-2004, 02:41 AM
I was on a new yfz breaking her in, and my girlfriend was on a 300EX. Dont recall any dales, but there were a bunch of people.

bknight
03-19-2004, 10:46 PM
there was one other canondale there., that i know of.
what cannondale u raced?
Yup i was with some other guys on the beach!

rhandw69
03-20-2004, 12:57 AM
I remember beating a few cannondales on the beach run. Not sure if it was you, but i was down there riding with my wife and daughter. Look for a pic of my pic later this weekend on here, i just put on the new sandragon motorsports s +4" swingarm. Ill post pics of it.

twisted threads
03-20-2004, 03:11 AM
rhandw69 how did you like the +4 on your ex? Im going to get a +4 or a +2 but im not sure which one yet. The only reason I don't want a +4 is because I still ride around here in the dirt with my ex but I need to do something because keeping the front wheels down going up hills at the dunes is almost imposible.

rhandw69
03-24-2004, 10:41 PM
For the dunes, I really like it. I really havent taken it out on the trails unless you want to count the one-way trail. For hillclimbin it is totally the way to go. The guy who built it for me said that with a plus 4 I would not be able to get the front end off the ground. I can still manage to pull up the front if when i want to , but for pure launching on tree shots or just dragging the bowls,,,it really is nice. I remember racing this YFZ off the beach, from the launch to the beginning of the hill he would either be rite with me or slightly in front. I was really able to move either past him, or stay neck and neck with him, just by the sheer excelleration I was able to do going across the whoops of the hill. (granted I think this last port work add on helped a bit as well). But anyways, I decided to use 22 x 11x 10 inch haulers with the extender and that was really nice to get the added top end gearing pull. Now i just need to get another made for my wifes Banshee.