PDA

View Full Version : Ive screwed up need help front wheels

dirtdog400ex
03-11-2004, 07:34 AM
Ok heres what i've done. Ive recently bought a 426ex from a racer but he took alot of thigs off it to put on his new racer like the whole front end. So heres what ive done. Ive been working with almost no money trying to get it where i can ride it. As some of you may understand my wife has put a stop to me spending money. So I bought some 400ex a-arms which is fine but where ive messed up is I bought 250x hubs and spindles which bolt up fine but the front wheels tilt out at the top alot so its opposite of what it should be. So I bought some adjustable ball joints for the bottom and cut the stock ones off but it's still way to short. I've got some 300ex upper a-arms I could put on which would probably fix the problem but its a cheesy way to do it not to mention its gonna make my front end very narrow. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know and remember the wife has put me on lockdown with money.

dirtdog400ex
03-11-2004, 07:39 AM
oops sorry guys wrong forum

nastynotchback1
03-11-2004, 06:07 PM
you can do like me and buy what you need but have it shipped to your work so your wife dosent know.then i install when she is not around.:devil: i would try and sell those 250x parts and buy 400ex stuff