PDA

View Full Version : Electrical issues with YFZ

seatec
03-11-2004, 06:50 AM
It appears that two more people (Santos and Andy) had electrical problems in the GNCC Round #3. Andy, i understand, was spitting bullets over it. I think so far the battery and electrical issues have been the biggest culprit for down time so far i think.
I wonder whats up with that. We are talking about pro's and Pro mechanics who know what they are doing so i don't think it's entirely their fault for things going wrong.

PS: Before you start flaming me. i won a YFZ450 and love this QUAD. i just want to know whats up with the electronics.

greghall
03-11-2004, 08:07 AM
Im sure Andy is upset with the race ,everybody wants to see him up there & in the hunt for a top five or podium finish,the honds might give him the confidence to do it ,not saying the YFZ is a bad bike but if you know Andy his blood is Honda red all the way.

seatec
03-11-2004, 10:23 AM
Yeah your right. I understand that he was going to a TRX no matter what and since his shop is a Honda shop to begin with it sure makes sense. He better not start talking trash about the YFZ though cause i wont buy YFZ stuff from anymore then. :devil: ;)

greghall
03-11-2004, 11:25 AM
Nah Andy never talks trash about anything or anybody he's a good guy.He will tell you the pro's & cons he always said the Yami was a real good bike.

seatec
03-11-2004, 11:26 AM
I figured as much. i was just kidding anyway.