PDA

View Full Version : flattrack/TT quad?

03-10-2004, 11:53 PM
what frame should i use for a flattrack quad?? i dont want an a/m frame cuz of $$, also if you guys could be kind and give me some links to some site that specialize in flattrack/TT quads that would be pimp.. i guess i would be focusing mor on lightweight for flattrack since i wouldnt be jumping or anything... what companies make the lightest suspension parts? like a arms and swingers TT axles and what not... Thanks!!

03-11-2004, 11:51 AM
anybody know?

easman31
03-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Call Lone star Racing. You can get Titanium a-arms swing arms etc. Also pick up an aluminum axle. Call 800-4-lsrace.................

Chef
03-11-2004, 10:26 PM
RPM. The TT Swingarms cost $650, and weigh about 4 lbs. Go to a -2 on your EX, most guys say -1, but, I use a -2 and it works alot better than any -1 I have seen. Rath sway bars, and high dollar shocks don't really help that much...AFCO makes some nice shocks for not too much, and I won a championship this year on Works Dual Rates w/o rezzies...junkiest shocks you could ever think of. Dura-blue drop link in the rear, and its nice to have a nice ZPS rear shock, or you can have a new center made for the link to make it low enough...thats what I had to do.