PDA

View Full Version : Arens Steering Stem

Mr_Bub400ex
03-10-2004, 10:54 PM
i bought arens nerf bars and really liked them so i thought i might try his steering stem. has anyone used it, and how is it. what did u pay for it?
thanx

Dave400ex
03-11-2004, 03:21 PM
I got one. It works very well. Have had it for all most a year now with no problems, and holding up great. I believe they are like $249 with clamps, but check with John on that. Also they are like +1 over stock.

INFANTRY RACING
03-11-2004, 03:58 PM
super weak....suck

03-11-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by INFANTRY RACING
super weak....suck what are you talking about? I thought he made good products?

Meek
03-13-2004, 12:48 AM
super weak....suck

That is the answer that I would expect from a 12 year old, can you elaborate a little more.
Thank you.

Guy400
03-13-2004, 06:16 AM
Just ignore it, he's got some sort of vendetta against Arens products. No matter what it may be; frame, nerfs, stems, a-arms, etc., his answer is always going to be 'junk'.

Jnine
03-13-2004, 08:12 PM
No Kidding... If I had known this from the start, I would have put a huge chain guard on his frame to keep his skirt from getting caught in it.

JOEX
03-13-2004, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Jnine
No Kidding... If I had known this from the start, I would have put a huge chain guard on his frame to keep his skirt from getting caught in it.
LMAO!:D

INFANTRY RACING
03-13-2004, 09:44 PM
No Kidding... If I had known this from the start, I would have put a huge chain guard on his frame to keep his skirt from getting caught in it. if i would have know how weak your stem was i never would have bought your ****ty products

Bill Fuller
03-13-2004, 10:17 PM
John Arens makes some very nice products.His price is also very competitive.If he made such poor quality items I think he would have long ago been run out of this industry,ATV riders are a tight group and poor quality and service is it's own advertisement.I for one will continue to do bussiness with him.He could probably make some training wheels for your quad if you are haveing trouble keeping the wheels on the ground.

Meek
03-16-2004, 10:19 PM

Maybe he just needs to wear a shorter skirt.

muff
03-17-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
John Arens makes some very nice products.His price is also very competitive.If he made such poor quality items I think he would have long ago been run out of this industry,ATV riders are a tight group and poor quality and service is it's own advertisement.I for one will continue to do bussiness with him.He could probably make some training wheels for your quad if you are haveing trouble keeping the wheels on the ground.

ditto, arens makes some pretty sick products, and his prices are quite reasonable as well

dannyboy20
03-17-2004, 12:02 PM
hey John i was wondering if i could get those stickers for my Nerf bars. I emailed you 2 weeks ago but i dont no if you got it or not. My nerfs came with no stickers and was wondering if i could still get them as promised from before.

03-17-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Just ignore it, he's got some sort of vendetta against Arens products. No matter what it may be; frame, nerfs, stems, a-arms, etc., his answer is always going to be 'junk'.

He's full of more piss and vinegar than all the women I know..:o

pnut420
03-18-2004, 12:28 AM
if i would have know how weak your stem was i never would have bought your ****ty products

Didn't they teach you how to spell right in high school...... Oh thats right you aren't even in high school yet.

ranger400ex
03-18-2004, 06:10 AM
Hey Infant Racing....your mother called, time for bed. Elaborate on your BS....or quit your *****ing

Bill hit it...in this market if you make junk....you won't be making it long.

Keep up the good work John.

Ben