PDA

View Full Version : fibe industries.

MILF_HUNTER
03-10-2004, 07:45 PM
hey any of you canadian guys who know adam parks know whats goin on with fibe industries right now. the sight is down and ive sent adam a couple of emails with no response. any insight would be good
thanks.

nacs400ex
03-10-2004, 08:17 PM
I'll let you know, I am probably giving him a call tomorrow or saturday. As far I know the site is still working, atleast for me anyways. Fibe (http://www.fibe-industries.com/)

elite ATV1
03-10-2004, 08:41 PM
My friend has been waiting about 6 months just to get a hood from Fibe he called adam today and asked him aobut it and adam said that the hood will be there tomarrow or friday.............but IMO i think its b.s to ahve to wait that long to get somthing from them..........i also thing that you raelly shouldnt but stuff from fibe if it takes 6 months to get it to the costomer just my opinion

nacs400ex
03-12-2004, 07:03 PM
W/e man, I have no problems with him or his business.:confused:

MILF_HUNTER
03-12-2004, 09:20 PM
ha im an idiot. i was typing in the addy wrong. damn sars messin with my thinkin pattern

400exBro
03-13-2004, 02:21 PM
i haven't had a problem yet with Adam he stands behind his products and is always at the races helping other racers out... Deffently a good guy to deal with...

Quad18star
03-19-2004, 01:01 PM
Last I spoke with Adam was a couple weeks ago . He said he was in a transition of setting up a bigger shop this spring , so maybe that's what he's doing right now . He's a really good guy to deal with in my opinion . Always offering helpfull advice . I think the best way to get in contact with him would be to call him . I don't think he gets on the computer very often . I've also been down to his shop and he toured me around , showing me how he builds his products ... pretty good stuff . And I got FREE stickers out of it :p