PDA

View Full Version : dragracing mini atv's

KILLER EX
03-10-2004, 07:35 PM
anyones kids do this?where? my daughter is hooked!!the last place she raced was at a jamboree at gunstock ski area in NH.sh cant wait to get started this year!!anyone in newengland do this?

ROBBSRACING
03-10-2004, 08:51 PM
Ah you were there huh? so i guess you saw one of my mild trx90s win that class. I was there also. I had a great day i won the Arctic Cat 4x4 they raffled off! Cant wait till next year. From what i understand they may hold the jamboree at Jolly Rogers instead this year.

KILLER EX
03-10-2004, 09:27 PM
i was there i had the 03 black and yellow flamed banshee that was smoking everyone. my daughter was on the yellow trx90.she lost to one kid that was on a green trx90 was that the one? the others she beat. i have some great video of that event. and congrats on winning the raffle. jolly rogers sounds like fun!!

thunderisland
03-11-2004, 04:50 AM
hello my kids love it too, probably better than mx. dad thinks mx is where the challenge is.we do the in,oh and ky fair scene and some other places not to be boasting but our dinli diamondback's rock for mini's.glad you and your kids enjoy it good luck this season.