PDA

View Full Version : Congrats

BUCK442
03-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Congrats to all of my traveling yahoos at the General GNCC;

Ryan Lane 3rd 4str A 23rd OA: ON A BONE STOCK YZ!
Justin Buss 9th 4str A 59 OA
Duane Johnson 1st 4str A ( Thanks to the Duvall Race Team Mech Brian I think?) 16th OA

James Shepard 11th pro am.
Eric Conner AKA WILDMAN 3rd Pro AM on a Kawzuki 440????

Congrats guys good riding and keep on movin up.

Special thanks to Scotty Johnson team Bad Monkey Racing(who even finished with a seperated shoulder and with no sleep cuz someone cut his generator fuel hose he had no ac)
and Greg Womp em Stompem Wampler for helping me in the pits with a broken bolt, you guys are like McGuiver!
:devil:

See ya in two weeks. Or at Linton?

johnson357
03-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Don't worry Buck the FBI has been contacted and they tell me they are close to coming up with some suspects in the GA fuel line sniper case. You also forgot to give yourself credit for a good ride in the stock class 7th and a top 10 OA right? See what just one Bad Monkey Racing sticker did. Think if you you had 2.:macho

03-11-2004, 02:59 PM
How can I get ahold of one or even two of these monkey stickers...:confused:

johnson357
03-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Well Buck442 is a highly paid sponsored Bad Monkey Racing member so he gets his for free. But I would be willing to sell them for a couple bucks. I actually think I paid like 2.25 a sticker to have them made.:eek2: But look me up at the races Rico and I'm sure we could work something out. Might make it back by SC but if not L.Lynn's for sure. Heck maybe I would trade you for a quad shop sticker. I here those are worth big bucks the way Jeff as been ridin. I walked the track with him at FL suckin up trying to get one but it just didn't happen.;)

BUCK442
03-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Highly Paid is right!:devil: Get well soon Boss.

Remember only the best of the best!
Hey have you checked your survailence tapes yet?

cdalejef
03-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by johnson357
Well Buck442 is a highly paid sponsored Bad Monkey Racing member so he gets his for free. But I would be willing to sell them for a couple bucks. I actually think I paid like 2.25 a sticker to have them made.:eek2: But look me up at the races Rico and I'm sure we could work something out. Might make it back by SC but if not L.Lynn's for sure. Heck maybe I would trade you for a quad shop sticker. I here those are worth big bucks the way Jeff as been ridin. I walked the track with him at FL suckin up trying to get one but it just didn't happen.;) I didn't say you couldn't have a sticker......I said I wouldn't autograph your breast!

cdalejef
03-11-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by BUCK442

Hey have you checked your survailence tapes yet? :huh

BUCK442
03-11-2004, 06:37 PM
Ah you got nothing to worry about Stoess you was too far away from us to be a suspect.

Can you imagine someone cutting a gas line on a running generator..... Bright Idea and to top it of A POPO'S generator.

Bad Monkey is going to be MAD monkey!

cdalejef
03-11-2004, 06:48 PM
Was this during the middle of the night?

BUCK442
03-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Some time around 1 -2 in the morning. His wife had some allergy problems and needed the AC on and they could not figure out what happened till morning when we moved the generator .

johnson357
03-11-2004, 07:34 PM
I'm not bitter but I'm going to have a perimeter set up like the one in Predator at the next race. Including former Gov. Jesse the Body with a mini-gun guarding it.:devil: Oh yeah and my dog tied up to it too. Buck also left out the fact that I had a trailer full of poor little orphan children that suffered horribly with the lose of power too. :rolleyes: Jeff since you wouldn't sign my breast how about you run a Bad Monkey Racing sticker and I'll run a Quad Shop one. :p

BUCK442
03-11-2004, 07:38 PM
LOL!!!:p

Was Jeff afraid of your MANZEER!:devil:

cdalejef
03-12-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by johnson357
Jeff since you wouldn't sign my breast how about you run a Bad Monkey Racing sticker and I'll run a Quad Shop one. :p Ok, thats a deal! I hope Monkeyboy doesn't see it :rolleyes:

johnson357
03-12-2004, 11:58 AM
If you check out page 4 of the General GNCC race report and look at Jamie Shepard's pic, you will see the famous Bad Monkey Racing logo in the bottom right corner of the pic. Yes, its true, its true, the Bad Monkey craze is sweeping the GNCC series.

BUCK442
03-12-2004, 05:09 PM
If sticker sales go up I want a RAISE!:grr:

johnson357
03-13-2004, 03:19 AM
Buck, if sticker sales go up I will double your current pay rate. Heck, I may even throw in a used Bad Monkey Racing T-shirt also.:D