PDA

View Full Version : crf up for trade !! everyone come check this out !!

team_450_88
03-10-2004, 11:34 AM
I have a crf450 quad that I am putting up for trade. I am looking more toward a yfz but If you have a very bad quad go ahead and tell me what you got and Ill look at it also but I am looking more toward a yfz!! This quad has over $13,000 in it ( not including labor to build ). I have some pics of it but you will have to email me at foxracer131rc@aol.com so I can send them to you. Here is a complete list of the parts below but I will prolly forget some of them..

Hey I am just putting my crf450 quad on here to see if anyone with a yfz would like to trade me for it!! This quad has over $13,000 in it and I hate to get rid of it but I wanna try a yami for once!! Plus I might race production !! Well email me with any ideas or if u need pics foxracer131rc@aol.com

Ryan

Crf 450 QUAD..2002 crf 450 motor, Lsr axle, lsr hubs, lsr carrier, lrs locknut, fab-tech +1.25 swingarm, aluminum air box, k&n filter with outerwear, dream polished water pump cover, rarz mx's frt & back with 8in champion beads on the back and 10in rolled lip fronts,PEP shocks front and rear with rezzies, arens oversized radiator with 7 fin inline cooler, easy pull clutch system, tag 2 bars, arens antivibe stem, houser +2 a-arms with chrome uppers, chrome tie-rods, wave rotors, 250r rear brake system, ac grab bar, ac front bumper, quad-tech carbon fiber hood, fx racing graphics with not slip seat cover, twist throttle with baldwin cable, ac pro peg nerf bars, maier plastic, walsh kick start extender, decompresion release, custom made quad tech shorty race pipe, omf air scoops,denton steering stablizer, fastway case saver & chain glider, oury grips, ect.ect.ect.

Thanks Ryan

Craig02
03-10-2004, 01:10 PM
is it a stock 400ex frame? how much do you want for it?