PDA

View Full Version : what music do you like?

HondaMan222
03-10-2004, 09:16 AM
i like country.... rap sucks, can't understand the words

what about ya'll

chucked
03-10-2004, 09:19 AM
I pretty much like everything except rap, And now country, im getting tired of it because there only seems to be about 7 different country songs and 4 are about 9-11.

zephead400ex
03-10-2004, 09:22 AM
LED ZEPPELIN

I like pretty much everything, except country. Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Ill Nino...awww, what the hell...

www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Songs

LED ZEPPELIN

HondaMan222
03-10-2004, 09:29 AM
whos LED ZEPPELIN?

YLW400
03-10-2004, 09:33 AM
I think they sing that song "Brickhouse":confused:

She's a brick........house...:D

chucked
03-10-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by HondaMan222
whos LED ZEPPELIN?
WHAAAAAA?????

YLW400
03-10-2004, 09:35 AM
I listen to it all honestly......country, rap, heavy, classic rock, blues...I like some blues now:D

Jonesy
03-10-2004, 09:41 AM
I like old country, some of the new country, blues, jazz, and old school rock.

CCR, DAC, Alabama, Eagles, Alan Jackson, Garth, Waylon, Willie, Johnny Cash, etc....

sly400ex
03-10-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by HondaMan222
whos LED ZEPPELIN?

i really hope you're playing:huh :confused:

ledofthezep
03-10-2004, 10:37 AM
www.kcisp.net/~pbryant/Songs
:eek: :blah:

whos LED ZEPPELIN?
OMG!:eek2:

http://www.kcisp.net/~bking/HQquads/ZepRacing.gif
:p :D

quad
03-10-2004, 10:39 AM
I like ,Linkin Park,Disturbed,Godsmack,Limp Bizkit,Pantera,Old Metallica,and such.I also like a lil country,Rap.Mainly listen to the heavier stuff before I ride tho.Nuthin like feelin a lil aggressive while riding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Urpoisonddream
03-10-2004, 10:43 AM
Rap sucks and country suck!!! its all about how they lost their dog and riding in their trucks.... I like poison the well and hatebreed.

YLW400
03-10-2004, 10:44 AM
hey hey hey...without trucks, how would we haul our quads?? :D

SadisticShee
03-10-2004, 11:09 AM
Pretty much everything except for country. I really like stuff like Hatebreed, Killswitch engaged, Mudvayne, and pantera, and stuff like that.....

quad
03-10-2004, 11:24 AM
Yes,but if ya play country backwards,the man gets his wife,dog and truck back!!!!!!!!

blondie69
03-10-2004, 12:34 PM
I like pretty much everything, but you'll usually hear me listenin to punk, metal, alternative....Killswitch Engaged, Ill Nino, Korn, Metallica (I prefer the older stuff), AFI, Anti-Flag, SlipKnot, Stoned Sour, Atryeu (sp), Mudvayne, Marilyn Manson (like his music, not him his-self), Three Day's Grace, Linkin Park, Nirvana, (hed) p.e, crap like that.
I used to love rap, and only rap...but the rap latley has jus been really crappy...I still like some of the older stuff (not old school, well the odd couple of that, but I mean stuff that was out a few yrs ago). The only country artist I don't mind is Diamond Rio. Pop..is the only catagory I don't like...I highly dislike pop, including the artists. As well pop-punk. Like Good Charlotte & Simple Plan...the Backstreet Boys & N'Sync of punk. I will admit tho...even tho I don't like em, I only like 1 song of their's each (only because they get to me) that is all.
But I can never leave the good old classic rock...the time when the best music/guitarists was around. Led Zepplin (Jimmy Paige man), Jimmi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, C.C.R, The Guess Who, etc

:blah: :macho

*listens to When Darkness Falls - KSE*:D

blackraptor16
03-10-2004, 01:44 PM
c-o-u-n-t-r-y

400exrider555
03-10-2004, 01:47 PM
emocore........like thursday, coca, hopesfall, senses fail that good stuff

bigfoot300ex
03-10-2004, 02:03 PM
i like about any country
a little bit of rock
and my favorite band is
LYNYRD SKYNYRD
you can never hear enough of them

xr50layke
03-10-2004, 03:00 PM
i cant believe you people listen to/love country music (a large portion of exriders). rap is my favourite, but i like some mainstream alternative (linkin park, nirvana, three days grace, limp bizkit, ill nino, hed pe, blink 182) i just really love rap, the history, black people)

for you people who think you cant understand rap >>> isnt rap just talking? and no talent? well ****, if its just talking, why cant you understand it? listen a little better (and actually care for the lyrics) and you will know what they are saying and what theyre talking about. iv honestly never met a black person that had a black culture accent, but if i ever did, i wouldnt say "could you repeat that :huh:" i can see a bunch of you doing that :(

sam the brave
03-10-2004, 03:11 PM
sexpistols
social distortion
taking back sunday
greenday
tool
blink 182
mostly rock i have never liked rap

TRX310R Rider
03-10-2004, 03:22 PM
There are only a few rapers that I will actually listen to. I don't like country but my mom loves it so it's always on. I listen to pretty much everything. Like I will be listening to Journey one minute then Blink 182. Then I'll listen to heavier stuff like Tool, or Metallica. I also like classic rock like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin. I like a lot of 80's music. My favorite band is AFI. I play guitar and bass a lot and drums a little so listening to all kinds of music helps style and just overall how good I am...Later

pbarr86
03-10-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by js52589
metal; tool, black sabbath, dimmu borgir, slayer, lamb of god, meshuggah :D

almost sounds like the Ozzfest line-up this year :D

hondafox440
03-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Rock (Adema, Metallica, 3 Days Grace, Soundgarden, Seether, Cold, Godsmack, Candlebox, Ra, Rage Against the machine, Stone Temple Pilots, etc..) and classic rock (and 80's rock) (Zeppelin, AC/DC, G&R, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath/Ozzy, Deep Purple, Jimi, etc..). Pretty much whatever this local station Rock101 plays.

03-10-2004, 03:37 PM
anyone heard of Rob zombie or pantera??? Tool is good but i think the dude sucking his own dick on the cd cover isnt cool chiamira or however u spell it is good.. atreyu is good ... lamb of god, hatebreed, korn, kill swtich engage, system of a down, red hot chili peppers, thrice, rammstein, and a few other ppl

hondarider2006
03-10-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by member
anyone heard of Rob zombie or pantera??? Tool is good but i think the dude sucking his own dick on the cd cover isnt cool chiamira or however u spell it is good.. atreyu is good ... lamb of god, hatebreed, korn, kill swtich engage, system of a down, red hot chili peppers, thrice, rammstein, and a few other ppl

Right on:D

Matt756
03-10-2004, 04:51 PM
Linkin Park Godsmack Trapt Smile empty soul 3 Doors down Strata

HondaMan222
03-10-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
i really hope you're playing:huh :confused:

there probly before my time

beak7707
03-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Rock is the only way, AC/DC, metallica, zep, audioslave, anything that rocks I like!

Cal440exRider
03-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Two bands...
C K Y <<<The Best
and
G.W.A.R.

blackraptor16
03-10-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke
i cant believe you people listen to/love country music (a large portion of exriders). rap is my favourite, but i like some mainstream alternative (linkin park, nirvana, three days grace, limp bizkit, ill nino, hed pe, blink 182) i just really love rap, the history, black people)

for you people who think you cant understand rap >>> isnt rap just talking? and no talent? well ****, if its just talking, why cant you understand it? listen a little better (and actually care for the lyrics) and you will know what they are saying and what theyre talking about. iv honestly never met a black person that had a black culture accent, but if i ever did, i wouldnt say "could you repeat that :huh:" i can see a bunch of you doing that :(

:huh simmer down now

whats wrong with a person who likes country music? i dont go around knocking rap music...who are are you to judge?

bigfoot300ex
03-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by blackraptor16

whats wrong with a person who likes country music? i dont go around knocking rap music...who are are you to judge?
im going to agree with you blackraptor

Narly R
03-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Pantera, Metallica, Ill Nino, Sevendust, Drowning pool.... things like that.

My friend got me listen to "Saves teh day" there pretty good... :)

ny300exrider
03-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider555
emocore........like thursday, coca, hopesfall, senses fail that good stuff ah finally someone who i can relate to. im into the emocore music like coheed, saves the day, hopesfall, , alexisonfire,taking back sunday blahblah but i also like more undergroundish hardcore like bane, atreyu, anterrabae, the hope conspiracy, bleeding through ect , all of them. i also really enjoy the long island hardocre scene, theres alott of good bands who play local shows around here.

Out_Sider
03-10-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke

thats absolutly correct!!!!! i feel the same way! but i like metallica (older) over anything else, but rap is defiantly a fav in my book

Disaster
03-10-2004, 10:18 PM
Gotta go for rock...:p

xr50layke
03-11-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by blackraptor16

im glad you dont knock rap, lots of people who dont like it, do. your cool. (oh...nothing wrong with shania twain :D)

SGA
03-11-2004, 08:44 AM
I like any music if its good and songs with fast beats mostly.
I like seeing music live most of all, not the big sold out concerts, but up and coming bands that play small places. 6 bucks or so at the door.
The places that hold a couple hundred people. You can get right up to the stage and in the music, plus the band is in tune with the crowd. The small club scene is where its at.

SGA
03-11-2004, 08:53 AM
Evergreen Terrace 1

SGA
03-11-2004, 08:54 AM
Evergreen Terrace 2

SGA
03-11-2004, 08:54 AM
Evergreen Terrace 3

03-11-2004, 08:59 AM
I listened to country about 10 years ago when it WAS real country music. Since then I've got my truck back, my dog back and my wife back so no reason to listen to it anymore. Its more like pop music now a days. MOST new country singers never even sat on a horse or even stepped foot in a barn probably..

Rap = joke Once in awhile I'll here some kinda rap stuff on the radio and I feel like I need an ebonics class to understand half of it...:confused:

My music of choice is rock and roll of all types from the 60's all the way up to todays current rock. I don't care for the hard core metal up your *** devil music..:eek: Screaming in a mic does nothing for me but wonder what these bands mental issues consist of..:confused:

SGA
03-11-2004, 09:04 AM
Every Time I Die 1

SGA
03-11-2004, 09:05 AM
Every Time I Die 2

SGA
03-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Every Time I Die 3

SGA
03-11-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I don't care for the hard core metal up your *** devil music..:eek:

Listen to this noise! I seen Rico down in the mosh pit at the last hardcore concert I went to:rolleyes:

I like any type of good quality music. Rock, blues, jazz, hardcore, punk, some country and a few rap songs.

I've have heard songs by big names that just sucked, and small name bands with great songs. As long as the band has real talent, its ok by me.

Theres not much better than seeing one of your favorite bands live onstage. I get goose bumps when they come out and start playing.

David28
03-11-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by beak7707
anything that rocks I like!

This guy knows whats up!!!!!!

Brad
03-11-2004, 11:47 AM
CKY, NOFX, sublime, bobby marley,ZEP!, pink floyd, social d, millions of dead cops, SOAD, the decendants, the who, sum41, offspring, HIM, GWAR, turbonegro, soil work, lamb of god, basically any punk, and any rock that isnt crappy, i used to like emo now its only got one purpose cause my girlfriend loves it.

XxXsupa-flyXxX
03-11-2004, 03:19 PM
rap is the best!!:devil:

Atreyu
03-11-2004, 03:38 PM
SGA, every time I die is pretty good. Nice to see some people have good taste.

If you like them, check out all of the trustkill records signed bands. I think the site is trustkillrecords.com

And you can't spell "Crap" without the rap. :)

ny300exrider
03-11-2004, 04:44 PM
yea everytime i die is awosme, ive seen them live they put on a great show.

spincr4hire
03-11-2004, 06:32 PM
I like all types, but tend to lean toward Metal, hard rock and rapcore Metal

Cal440exRider
03-11-2004, 07:51 PM
Brad knows where its at...
CKY - GWAR - HIM