PDA

View Full Version : Shat for luck

capecod400ex
03-09-2004, 06:54 PM
Well today sucked, on my way home form school i thought i smelled some thing burning so i dident think much of it, being it brush burning season. so about 30 seconds later i look over to the passengers side of my mint 79 chevy k-10 and thairs smoke billowing out form under the seat so i pull over runing some ones flowers and rock garden over get out throw all the crap( fire figthing gear Mx helmet back pack) off the floor and look under the seat and thaires flames shooting out so i grabed the fire extingisher i have bolted to the floor and shoot it under the seat nocking the fire down and out. wat happend was i had my Amp grounded to the seat bolt which had alittle rust on it so the bad ground heated and caugth the carpet and the bottom foam pice of the seat on fire. :( so i spent all nigth riping my seat and carpet out cause the carpet was ruined and the seat was in the way to get the carpet out. Not to mention the yellow dust. but i can say it would be more of a bad day if i dident have the fire extinguisher. :mad:

03-09-2004, 06:55 PM
thats what you get

j/k :blah:

03-09-2004, 08:52 PM
That sucks man. got any pics of the damage??

capecod400ex
03-10-2004, 05:06 PM
i could get pics but the capet the hole thing is out of the truck now so ,and the bottom of the seat is messed all take some pics this week end cause iam roll on bed lineing the hole floor. :devil:

SadisticShee
03-10-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by capecod400ex
i could get pics but the capet the hole thing is out of the truck now so ,and the bottom of the seat is messed all take some pics this week end cause iam roll on bed lineing the hole floor. :devil: O damn that sucks. judging from your avatar that looks like a nice truck man

03-10-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by capecod400ex
i could get pics but the capet the hole thing is out of the truck now so ,and the bottom of the seat is messed all take some pics this week end cause iam roll on bed lineing the hole floor. :devil: alright sounds good man hope it aint to f'ed up:macho

elite ATV1
03-13-2004, 11:10 AM
u got any pics of it yet?>??/?:eek2:

ReconRider25
03-13-2004, 05:29 PM
yea i wanna see pics.:macho

elite ATV1
03-13-2004, 05:56 PM
http://gaugemagazine.ipbhost.com/html/emoticons/needspics.gif