PDA

View Full Version : robbs racing can you help?

KILLER EX
03-09-2004, 12:34 PM
i want to have master minded and assembled the sickest trx 90 engine ever! i have a new complete engine ready to go . the new engine will be used for dragracing.

ROBBSRACING
03-09-2004, 07:16 PM
Im sure i could put together something sick for you. Are there any rules to be followed ? or will twin carb , turbo-charged , methanol burning be ok with you ? sick enough ?

KILLER EX
03-09-2004, 07:46 PM
no rules at all!! just some fun dragging!! at the jamborees and such.i will leave the engine that is in it now alone for trail riding and such and use the new engine for the pits and dragging.i just want to keep it so engine swapping is somewhat easy.is there something you have up your sleave that would work for me?

QuadJunkies
03-10-2004, 01:04 AM
:eek: :eek2: sometimes I love no rules........:D

ROBBSRACING
03-10-2004, 08:55 PM
I wasnt kidding with my original post. It all depends what you want to spend!

KILLER EX
03-10-2004, 09:22 PM
money is not a problem.i just want to have the engine so i can swap them back and forth .meaning i can use the same exhaust which i think will be big gun. is that a good full system? and i want to have the airbox because my daughter loves mud!! i would like the engine to be fast revving with lots of grunt
!! the machine has great power the way it is now for trail riding even with my 250 lbs butt on it.

kamikaze_rzrbak
03-10-2004, 09:54 PM
that would be so sick!! you got to get pics when your done with this sweet 90:devil: :muscle: