PDA

View Full Version : DC area snipers sentenced!!!

Pappy
03-09-2004, 11:16 AM
both these scumbags will get the chair:macho

i offered to save the taxpayers a ton of money but i havent heard back:mad:

trueblue450
03-09-2004, 11:18 AM
even the kid :confused: they deserve it..

JOEX
:macho

MOFO
Yep, I just saw this... I know I could save them a few bucks as well... it would only take a few minutes and maybe $2.00 in ammo.

seatec
03-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Yeah well, we might see them executed in 20 years after they have costs us millions in cost of living appeals and trial costs.

Pappy
03-09-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by seatec
Yeah well, we might see them executed in 20 years after they have costs us millions in cost of living appeals and trial costs.

the older scumbag is due for execution on october 14th.

i say do a lottery for the damn thing...winner gets to put a 4cent .45 bullet in his head. do pay per view also....use the money to do some good.

ill have a huge party the night they get lit up:devil: FRY 'EM:macho

seatec
03-09-2004, 11:33 AM
No sh$t. that early? I thought only Texas had a fast lane for executions!:eek2:

Pappy
03-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by seatec
No sh$t. that early? I thought only Texas had a fast lane for executions!:eek2:

we could be like california and let them go:o i say oj looks like one of them also...make it 3 for the price of 2

MOFO
03-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

i say do a lottery for the damn thing...winner gets to put a 4cent .45 bullet in his head. do pay per view also....use the money to do some good.

I like your way of thinking... not only would this raise money but I'm sure it would make people think twice about doing something like this.

chucked
03-09-2004, 12:53 PM
"Malvo, who was tried separately in Chesapeake, was given life in prison by the jury in the Oct. 14, 2002, slaying of FBI analyst Linda Franklin, 47, outside a Falls Church, Va., Home Depot store."

man why cant they both be fried???

AtvMxRider
03-09-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by chucked

man why cant they both be fried???

They are.

kgbg
03-09-2004, 01:27 PM
They both will be tried for many cases in many states. Wasting more and more of our money.
I would not even waste the money on a bullet or electricity, a Loiusville Slugger to the dome would do just fine.

chucked
03-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
They are.
actually i dont think hes going to be sentenced until tomorrow

xr50layke
03-09-2004, 04:51 PM
im not one to watch ppv but if they do a pay per view id watch it. how dare they make children in fear of being shot in public, and not even show their faces. *******s.

hondafox440
03-09-2004, 05:47 PM
I think right after they caught them the cops should have just capped them so we wouldn't have to wait this long.

jamiesel
03-09-2004, 05:50 PM

I like it! lets send the money to the victims family!

Pappy
03-09-2004, 05:55 PM
i can hear it now:o

door opens to small room where 2 scumbags are sitting

sniper one: that looks like one pissed off white boy

sniper 2: and thats a big *** gun

pappy: well boys (pops one in the knee) (pops the other one in the crotch) you 2 have a few minutes of slow death and pain before i finish you off(pops another one in the ankle)

snipers: NOOOOOOOO PLEEAASSSEEEE NOOOOOOO

pappy: stfu i cant hear you over the screams...(pops one in the gut)

sniper 1 stops screaming so he gets one in the shoulder

screw it......double tap on both and im out:bandit:

LTandRaptorider
03-09-2004, 06:02 PM

pappy: well boys (pops one in the knee) (pops the other one in the crotch) you 2 have a few minutes of slow death and pain before i finish you off(pops another one in the ankle)

Said in the voice of the guy from the movie Slingblade... I like the way you talk. ;)

raptakilla15
03-09-2004, 07:09 PM
any punishment they recieve is too good for them, the guys were planning on shooting at an intersection that i go through everyday

Pappy
03-09-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by raptakilla15
any punishment they recieve is too good for them, the guys were planning on shooting at an intersection that i go through everyday

they shot people at businesses i was in daily:mad:

trust me, all i need is a few moments to preach to them....and all will be right

outacontrol31
03-09-2004, 07:38 PM
I say turn em loose in a jungle then send a bunch of angry rednecks (me) and all other pissed off americans (pappy and the rest of the exriders) in after them. givem a 5 min head start, no food water or weapons for them but we get our quads and any other weapons we desire, it be lots o fun

Pappy
03-09-2004, 07:56 PM
you know what would be cool.

stake them in the center of an intersection by a very short chain to one leg. then let them wait...on me:o

i wont hit them on the first shot...i garuntee ill be far enough away they will never even hear it. then maybe they will know what it feels like to be in the crosshairs of a real sniper....not some jackass wannabee preying on civilians.

and btw, i can give you a 3rd eye at 1000 yards but id let a few "buzz" them just to add to the excitement:o

infantry317
03-09-2004, 08:04 PM
That jackazz was in the same infantry brigade as me at Ft. Ord, CA (his combat engineer battalion was attached to our infantry battalions) at the same time. I probably have seen him several times and never known it. What a piece of _ _ _ _.

jamiesel
03-09-2004, 09:17 PM
has anyone even figured out why these guys were shooting people? Besides his name being Muhammed?

jamiesel
03-09-2004, 09:18 PM
BTW, I have thought of a new reallity show! Quantanimo Bay TV!

Better yet... the quantanimo bay channel

bradley300
03-09-2004, 10:37 PM

your running for president, right pappy? you got my vote

Punk'd
03-09-2004, 10:45 PM
id lock them up n make them suffer n them kill them with a 9-iron:D :grr: :mad:

jrobbie4499
03-10-2004, 01:00 AM
Shoot them in the gut and let them die slowly.

batgeek
03-10-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by jamiesel
has anyone even figured out why these guys were shooting people? Besides his name being Muhammed?

seems it all was an elaborate ploy for Muhammed to off his wife.

i don't know why we waste time with things like this.

catch em, shoot em, pine box.

not much taxpayer money spent there.

no appeals, no rehabilitation, no suffering...people like this need to be removed from this Earth as soon as possible.

chucked
03-10-2004, 09:01 AM
Sniper Malvo Gets Life Sentence, No Parole

popo
03-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by hondafox440
I think right after they caught them the cops should have just capped them so we wouldn't have to wait this long.

With our court system the way it is. The police officers would be on trial for murder.

Trust me. Being involved in an officer related shooting in not fun at all.

2K400ex
03-10-2004, 02:54 PM
i got a way to save us all a whole lot of money.. all these people sittin on death row waiting to get the chair.. well i invented the electric bleachers.. get them all together and take them to a football game.. and when the home team scores a touchdown throw the switch...

hondafox440
03-10-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by popo
With our court system the way it is. The police officers would be on trial for murder.

Trust me. Being involved in an officer related shooting in not fun at all.

I can imagine. Some aspects of our government are so retarded. Like how if a robber trips and falls down your stairs while hes taking your TV, he can turn around and sue you (and most likely win).

redroost85
03-10-2004, 04:54 PM
I got another way to save money and still have these chitheads get their 'reward'.

I say put these azzclowns in a room and have all the members of the victims families go in there too. Lock the door, wait five minutes and vuala!

Have a nice time being cooked you bastages!:grr:

JTRtrx250r
03-10-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by redroost85
I got another way to save money and still have these chitheads get their 'reward'.

I say put these azzclowns in a room and have all the members of the victims families go in there too. Lock the door, wait five minutes and vuala!

Have a nice time being cooked you bastages!:grr: Yep..what this dude said..........