PDA

View Full Version : Quad For My Daughter

RESCUE YFZ
03-09-2004, 10:12 AM
Hey guys I need your help. I have a 9 year old daughter who wants to get into racing quads, I was set on getting her a 90 until yesterday when I put her on a friends bombadier 90, she looks like she is almost too big for it, I was planning on getting her the kasea 90 but I dont want to have to replace it in a year, is the kasea bigger???? and is it faster cause the bombadier was very slow. or are there any other bikes that would fit her better and still be suitable for racing ? any help would be appreciated

AtvMxRider
03-09-2004, 03:36 PM
If she is going to race get her the E-Ton that thing flat hauls ***.

Woodsrider
03-09-2004, 08:38 PM
The Eton and Kasea will both haul the mail in modified form. It just depends on how much you want to spend. Quadjunkies has done some tweaking on her girls Kasea and seems pretty happy with the results. You may want to pick her brain for first hand experience with racing one. My kids just fart around on thiers but I havent had any complaints yet about it being a slouch, and Kayla beats her friends on their LT80's.
best of luck

QuadJunkies
03-10-2004, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by RESCUE YFZ
Hey guys I need your help. I have a 9 year old daughter who wants to get into racing quads, I was set on getting her a 90 until yesterday when I put her on a friends bombadier 90, she looks like she is almost too big for it, I was planning on getting her the kasea 90 but I dont want to have to replace it in a year, is the kasea bigger???? and is it faster cause the bombadier was very slow. or are there any other bikes that would fit her better and still be suitable for racing ? any help would be appreciated I own a Kasea and An Eton Viper VERY happy with both quads. How big is your Daughter may I ask??? My Daughtr races here Kasea and is 10 and has fit on if for almost three years now,she is very tall(like her mama;) ) and I can get her one more year out of it I think... Im 5-10 and she hits me about shoulder high now.....:eek: and weighs around 75lbs(skinny minnie unlike her Mama :o ).lol......If you plan on her racing I wouldnt go anything bigger for the time being not to mention, she is too young in most places to race anything bigger........:) Good to hear another young lady wanting to step it up...!!:macho

RESCUE YFZ
03-10-2004, 07:09 PM
She's pretty tall, but I took her to the dealership today to actully see her on one, but they were out of skyhawk 90's so I threw her on a raptor 80, just to get an idea and she looked good on the raptor, so I'm going toget her the kasea next week. heres our website check it out (Wx-4 Racing (www.wx-4racing.com) ) I will have pics of her quad as soon as I get it, and thanks for the help.

03-10-2004, 07:32 PM
the only reason the bomb is so slow is cuz its a heavier miny thats a 4-stroke..wouldn't pay for it in a million years