PDA

View Full Version : which tire setup for mx?

tants
03-09-2004, 06:08 AM
i cant decide on tires for mx... what do you guys run?

im either thinking razzrs mx all around, or turfs/holeshots mx, or turfs/kendas..

:confused:

44oEX
03-09-2004, 06:43 AM
does are all good.

I would go with what ever you can get the best deal on.

ny300exrider
03-09-2004, 01:19 PM
i think im going to go klaw front turf rear, if i win these klaw fronts on ebay, ill let you know how they do

Silverfox@C&DRacing
03-09-2004, 04:12 PM
I have the 9" klaw rears with the grooved radials and I have also ran the klaw front with the 8" klaw rears, I have been happy with both set ups as long as it is not sandy or mudy the radials work good. ( so in the long run if you want an mx tire to use all the time don't get the radials) :)

tants
03-11-2004, 06:22 AM
i ran radials fronts w/ turfs rears, the the radials did suck in the mud. i then got holeshots mx fronts and the setup was nice.

i think im going to go turfs rear/kendas front

QuadJunkies
03-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by tants
i ran radials fronts w/ turfs rears, the the radials did suck in the mud. i then got holeshots mx fronts and the setup was nice.

i think im going to go turfs rear/kendas front Radials are totally WORTHLESS in mud as far as Im concerned:grr: Im running MX Klaw fronts and Turf Rears and Im happy with it so far,if you run on any natrual Terrain tracks that include sand,then I woudnt run the Tamers they work, but dont work that well then I would go with Holeshot of Klaw rear tires.......:)

03-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Klaws all the way around.. Grooved radials and tamers went out in the 90's....:blah: :D

QuadJunkies
03-11-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Klaws all the way around.. Grooved radials and tamers went out in the 90's....:blah: :D oh yeah...................................Well they still work!!!!:blah: :p LOL