PDA

View Full Version : District 15 HS 3/14

Michael18
03-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Who is going this weekend to the opening round of the D15 HS races in Plymouth? Would like to meet some guys and girls from off of here so i can put some names with faces. I will be in a 2004 Chevy 1/2 ton pewter w/ 6x12 black enclosed. 03 white z400 and an 04 white yfz.

nuttynewt
03-09-2004, 08:20 AM
I may be going... depends on what I decide on between now and then...

lshonda310
03-09-2004, 11:40 AM
hareracer and some others will be going, deerman says that he is not going, but he is just scared. We will be in a blue chevy with white topper pulling a 20' blue trailer, and a white chevy dually pulling a 20' black trailer.

Michael18
03-09-2004, 05:08 PM
Hey Scott, i knew you would be there. you dont know who this is but this might bring back some memories. Think back to 2002 lorettas , and the mexican restaurant , some good singing happening, i thought i was going to go to jail b/c i was going to kill the guy at the super 8, and ended up sleepin in kevin and andrea's room. anyways is Kevin going to be there? oh yea i have yours and a couple of other people's district jackets. I am trying to talk jared into going....he told me today that he didnt want to b/c he is going to NC next weekend and he needed to save some money.

indygncc
03-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Michael, How far is Plymouth from us?

Michael18
03-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Adam, its about 4 hours from bloomington. I am going up sunday morning. We dont race untill 2:00.... you should go, it would give you a good ride in on your kfx. oh i talked to rick last week about the batteries, he is supposed to be sending them this week. I havent seen them yet. i am not working tom. me and jared are going to ride for a while. I will give you a call sometime in the next couple of days.

pairanutz
03-09-2004, 11:27 PM
im thinking about going -supposed to be nice weather :rolleyes:
what kind of track is it -as in real tight or is it more wide open -any deep water -want to know if i should put the lid back on-
thanks

Michael18
03-09-2004, 11:41 PM
It is a pretty flat track no big hills. It does have some tight sections but for the most part it isnt to bad. I dont think there is any water, i am not real for sure about the water though. i think it will be a pretty good turnout.

lshonda310
03-10-2004, 11:02 AM
hey Michael, whats up? I think Kevin might go to Stone City down south east of Bedford, It will be two 45 minute long course motos, they have a cash pay back- go here http://stonecity.proboards26.com/index.cgi I think there should be at least 50 quads at the opening round in Culver, race starts this year at 2:30pm, be early to sign up, because district cards are required. They say that we are running in the afternoon now so we can have a longer and better track, see ya there

Michael18
03-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Hey Scott, i was thinking of going to that race down here at stone city, that place is like 20 mins from my house. But i am going to run district this year for points. Do you know who usually rides all the district races? How long are the tracks usually? and how long do the quads run?

lshonda310
03-10-2004, 01:52 PM
quads run for one hour, the tracks are usually 4 to 6 miles long. Corey (who placed second overall) will not be there the first race, his brother Rusty will be racing his quad. I don't know if Randy (he placed third overall) will be there or not. What class are you going to race? they have A,B or sport class (300ex's) Some of us are going to go to all the Casey harescrambles, last year they had some nice tracks set up and they run quads for 1.5 hours, their first race is april 24th (on Saturday for quads) that is a 3 hour endurance race, if you go to that you need to pack a big lunch. http://www.ltmoffroad.com/hare_scrambles.htm

cdquad
03-10-2004, 02:12 PM
I am sure many of you will do well since I will not be there to win it, but wait I am sending the other Dunn Brother in my place to kick some ***.

johnson357
03-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Hey Scott, it's Scott....was that you driving following us through TN on the way home from GA? I won't make the first Dist. 15 HS. Dislocated my shoulder in FL and it didn't take to well to me trying to ride in GA so I have to let it heal for 4 to 6 wks. Do you know are all the Stoney HS going to run quads now or just the state race?

Michael18
03-10-2004, 09:56 PM
Scott i am going to be running A class with you and all the other fast guys. I have been talking to hash and lance nunn alot about the Casey series. I am going to run all the casey races this year to, i was going to run gncc but i cant take that much off of work. I will run some of the closer ones. Johnson, stoney is just running quads at the state race, but they said if they have a good turnout this year, next year they will run 4 or 5.

johnson357
03-11-2004, 03:10 AM
:D Sweet............Stoney is only an hour away for me.

lshonda310
03-11-2004, 05:34 AM
hey big johnson, that was us following you, Kevin was driving and "bump drafting" you up the hills!

400exmom
03-11-2004, 06:08 AM
someone have a link to the place where the district 15 HS is???:)

lshonda~ ill c u and your crew at the casey series this year ive been practicing my *** off over the winter to try and half way keep up to you fast guys:D

lshonda310
03-11-2004, 06:35 AM
http://www.amadistrict15.org/HareScrambles/harescrambles.html only Plymouth, Kingman, and Dutch Sport are running quads, along with one race (the state race) at Stoney Lonesome

Hey Kim, how many heel clickers did you do in Georgia?

johnson357
03-11-2004, 12:28 PM
I needed the push up a couple of those......You guys going to the Haspin Race at the end of the month?

cliq20
03-12-2004, 04:29 AM
wish i could go to some of these. alas, i have to wait for tax season to be over before i can even think about it. tough being a CPA this time of year...

Michael, when are we going to go practice? Have you tried to get hootie to go with you? he may have some fixing to do to his quad. he told me he had to do some work on it. anyway, good luck! i may try to hit the one in bedford, it's like 5 minutes from the house. I'm not sure how long the course is and I'm not too big of a motocross fan. I like the 2 hour woods stuff...

lshonda310
03-12-2004, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by johnson357
I needed the push up a couple of those......You guys going to the Haspin Race at the end of the month?

maybe if it don't rain, or have a chance of rain. I heard that they put some wood chips in the parking area, don't know if that will help or not:rolleyes:

lshonda310
03-12-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by cdquad
I am sure many of you will do well since I will not be there to win it, but wait I am sending the other Dunn Brother in my place to kick some ***.

Hey corey, is rusty's back still sore from riding your quad? Tell him that he had better be on one if he wants to keep up with the Yammi's

johnson357
03-12-2004, 12:04 PM
Same here..........that place is no fun if it rains:grr: If the shoulder feels better I may use that as a test race to see if I can make SC or not. Is the next Dist 15 race not until May 30th then?

lshonda310
03-13-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by johnson357
Same here..........that place is no fun if it rains:grr: If the shoulder feels better I may use that as a test race to see if I can make SC or not. Is the next Dist 15 race not until May 30th then?

May 30th is the next quad race, there are only 8 Dist 15 quad races this year. We are leaving about 10 in the morning to go up to Culver, looks like maybe some rain, but it is sandy soil up there and usually drains well when wet, no creeks or swamps (like Florida) It will just be a cold one if it rains during the race:huh

johnson357
03-13-2004, 07:30 PM
good luck.....and give us a update on here of how everybody did.....it will be a month before it shows up on the Dist. 15 website

pairanutz
03-14-2004, 12:17 AM
good luck all -im not going to get to go -bad balljoint-but let us all no how it went -with lots of pics -please