PDA

View Full Version : I am getting tired of scams

derekhonda
03-08-2004, 06:38 PM
I am getting so sick of scams, they seem to be plauging Ebay and Cycletrader.com The last 4 bikes i have called on have had fake phone numbers that have sent me to a fedex warehouse, a school, some fax number, and someone who had no clue about what was was being sold but said she had had many other calls on the machines. I have emailed 2 guys about there bikes that i could not get ahold of, same story each time. "I am currently stationed over seas, send me the money and ill ship it to you within a week and ill pay for shipping." Its just really getting annoying someone needs to crack down on this bull****.

Black400
03-08-2004, 06:40 PM
no **** i keep getting fake emails that says my account at ebay will close if i dont put in my account info in now.... So ****ing sick of it..:cuss:

northeast400
03-08-2004, 08:24 PM
BURN THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:devil:

am I over reacting:confused:

03-08-2004, 08:51 PM
i almost had some guy scam me by sending a fake check from nigeria or something for like $12,000 & I send him like $8,000 & send him my fourwheeler...well the bank gets the check & doesnt know its a fake & says it is inside my account ...come to find out a few weeks later that its a stolen check & most people will have already sent there money over to them....there not even interested in your four wheeler....I had the check into my account & let it sith there for a week 7 they gave me the call thgat it was a fake & told me contact the fbi at a special number...well I call them & talk to some girl who had no idea what she was doing & after I tlel her the whole story she tells me theres nothing she can do about it because they are overseas & the USA has no business over there & she told me to not deal with anyone from nigeria or send any money orders overseas :mad:

derekhonda
03-08-2004, 08:58 PM
ive often heard of that scam, where for instance they send you 10 grand for you $5000 fourwheeler and then want money sent back. Why would you ever believe that in the first place? I would tell them to send the proper amount or else you will keep the balance. And why cant the USA do something about foreign scamsters, the would do something about foreign anything else it seems like. God i just hate this, really pisses me off.

redroost85
03-08-2004, 09:06 PM
Come to think of it, I am kinda getting hosed by a member on here right now. The deal was way to good to pass up....like too good to be true kinda good. If this dude screws me over, there is gonna be some fresh ***-whoop handed out.:macho