PDA

View Full Version : trail ideas

250exrder
03-08-2004, 02:40 PM
i just found some trials around my house ive been riding them for a while but i was wondering wut r some ideas to make trails more fun, ne elements i could add with a shovel or something, what do u guys add to ur trails

250EXpwns
03-08-2004, 03:08 PM
This doesn't have anything to do with trails but you could get some help from some friends and build a small(3-5 ft) ramp. I love hitting those little ramps! They're tons of fun! You could also build a practice mx track to build some skills. Just a few things...

03-08-2004, 05:32 PM
the mx track is gonne be x-pensive. Try gettin some dirst and buildin a lil jump tons of fun man. Oh 250expwns u live by st paul? do u go to that school? and do u ever go to white rock?

250EXpwns
03-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Jingle
the mx track is gonne be x-pensive. Try gettin some dirst and buildin a lil jump tons of fun man. Oh 250expwns u live by st paul? do u go to that school? and do u ever go to white rock? Yeah, I go to that school. I only go to white rock about once or twice a year though. I'm going to mill creek(close to white rock) with some of my buddys this weekend for the enduro.

duncanracing400
03-08-2004, 06:07 PM
if you have a 250ex, dont build jumps, that prolly hurts too much on that quad, im sorry 2 say that man, but its true, and besides, it sounds like you like trails, yea we have a nice mx track and trails where i live, and if you want to do something enexpesive and fun as heck, take a shovel, find a straight part in your trails, and start digging a shape that is 5 ft long, and prolly 4 ft wide, and just how deep u wanna go, it should look like

__ ____
\ /
\ /
\______________/

and then if its 2 far from ur hose for a hose, just wait till the next time it rains.......AND ULL BE TEARIN IT UP BRO, ITS SO MUCH FUN, u have that 250ex, so trails are more what its ment for, not mx, trust me, its fun. more things u can do with a shovel is make steep stuff to test your skillz and hill climbing, tell me if there is a creek goining threw it and ill help u out with stuff to do with that.
=) p.s. *that pic prolly wont come out right* but o well

03-08-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by 250EXpwns
Yeah, I go to that school. I only go to white rock about once or twice a year though. I'm going to mill creek(close to white rock) with some of my buddys this weekend for the enduro.

i was working one summer and we cleaned that school. That place is creepy the one building with the bats is wierd. Im hitting up a national in decatur this weekend for my first xc race and the best thing is alot of pros are gonna be there.

250EXpwns
03-08-2004, 07:33 PM
i was working one summer and we cleaned that school. That place is creepy the one building with the bats is wierd. Im hitting up a national in decatur this weekend for my first xc race and the best thing is alot of pros are gonna be there.
That's cool wish I could do that stuff but I'm not old enough. Hey I like my school basicly half the guys there own a 400 or some other wheeler. It's the shiz. It's such a small town that we can ride through town on our 400s and end up at one of our houses in no time. Where do you live?

03-08-2004, 07:40 PM
i live in bentonville its close tovfayettville. im only 15 and im still gonna race.

250EXpwns
03-08-2004, 07:43 PM
i live in bentonville its close tovfayettville. im only 15 and im still gonna race.
Woah that's cool. I'm 15 too. Just got my 400 about a month ago but it's been worth the wait. As soon as my payments are done it's gonna go through some good tune ups.

03-08-2004, 08:44 PM
u got aim??? i got my 400 a year ago in june. Since then i cant figure out where all the money i spent went. and the money i continue to make goes. :devil:

250EXpwns
03-08-2004, 09:40 PM
I know what you mean. Makes me mad when I don't have the money for stuff.:grr: lol