PDA

View Full Version : No trail? No problem

MikeL250X
03-05-2002, 01:41 PM
I decided to take my trusty new hatchet and finally see what's behind my property, I cut out branches and pricker bushes wide enough for the quad to fit, and a deer trail that the quad would fit through, once I got past about 50' of brush I got to a stone wall, and there was nice wooded area with a leave floor, then walked down the hill and found a big field, at this point I went back to get the quads with my gf.

It was a bit tough getting tot he woods since I didn't mark my trail well and couldn't really see which way it went, but I got there and it was ALOT of fun, trees were spaced well enough to fit a quad around, 2nd gear, and the leaves made it almost like snow, easy enough to pitch it around, and the hill was fun. We went out into the field but that was pretty boring being it's all flat, doesn't look like any other quads ride in that area, I know houses are being built down one section of the land, so this maybe a short winded time, who knows, but it was alot of fun..

kc 300EX
03-05-2002, 03:00 PM
Next step, build Motcross track

Hey Mike, I was riding by you a couple weeks agao with my cousin, made a few new jumps in the field behind the school, pretty nice, good landings. We had about 20 dirtbikes there, 15 quads, so yeah, some one called the cops, but the cop was nice and just asked us to leave so we did. We went up to that mine, Bull mine? or whatever, crawled down it, yeap, 2 cars, craziness

NJ300ex
03-05-2002, 03:18 PM
Yo mike, we have to go riding some time. PM me about when a time is good for you.

250exmaster
03-05-2002, 04:05 PM
behing what school?

kc 300EX
03-05-2002, 05:23 PM
Washingtonville High School

MikeL250X
03-05-2002, 08:58 PM
KC, I was there maybe 2-3 weeks ago and it was muddy as ****, has it dried up yet?

NJ300: it's hard for me to plan on riding, I kinda just go when I have free time, but I get a time that I'm organizing, I'll let you know about it.

kc 300EX
03-06-2002, 04:15 PM
Mike, It was really muddy when I was there, the field wasnt bad, but the trails were horrible!
We went to MTA that sunday, jeez, ground frozen cuz of the frost under there, little rain, LOT of mud! I was covered, 100%, I got stuck so bad, 40 ft mud roost over my head, couldnt move, Luckily a Prairie 650 came along and pulled me out, so yeah, Muddy:D

03-07-2002, 03:41 PM
mikel250x, we should ride...
i went riding with kc300ex,
tought that boy how to ride....:D
(jk)

kc were riding again!