PDA

View Full Version : Eating Crow

quadman21
03-08-2004, 05:24 AM
Earlier this year I had a post going of GNCC predictions. I had made comments about Ballance being on a "leanring curve" with the new four stroke. I also said things like the competition being on an even playing field. I guess I need to eat a little crow since Ballance has gotten off to a great start. However, it is a long season and it looks like the competition has only been evened for everyone else. It is fun to see different front runners and new blood. My hats off to Byan Cook for his great ride at Georgia!

03-08-2004, 06:40 AM
Once the other half of the pro's keep their yammi's from breaking down it will probably be a more level playing field...:o

And yes Bryan Cook will be on the podium before the season is over for sure. He was hammerin down the entire race in GA. Each race varies with the pro's I think. The top 10 switch spots the entire race. Great action to watch that's for dam sure..

Wingnut
03-08-2004, 07:26 AM
Bill has mentioned several times that people on the Internet have said that he can't ride a 4-Stroke. I think you lit a fire under him!

quadman21
03-08-2004, 07:35 AM
I (we) must have. Damn reverse psyhology!:grr: Now if everyone else in the yamaha class will stop snapping chains and having bad luck like rico said, we can have even more fun!