PDA

View Full Version : Robbs Racing in April Atv Action..

QuadJunkies
03-07-2004, 11:45 PM
Anyone seen this mean lil Mini!!!!:eek: Boy do I wish I had some $$!!!Hats off to ya......:) My Daughter is drooling !!:p

Woodsrider
03-08-2004, 08:56 PM
got a scanner:D

ROBBSRACING
03-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Well thanks for the compliments Quadjunkies. I built the bike and i havent even seen the article yet. I have talked to people all over the country who have seen it, but i haven't. I guess it takes a while for that magazine to make its way up here to New Hampshire. Im goin nutz! Heres a pic of one i just finished for a boy in P.A. Its liquid cooled and very fast !!!

http://www.robbsracingengines.com/dnevrostki2edit.jpg

QuadJunkies
03-09-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by ROBBSRACING
Well thanks for the compliments Quadjunkies. I built the bike and i havent even seen the article yet. I have talked to people all over the country who have seen it, but i haven't. I guess it takes a while for that magazine to make its way up here to New Hampshire. Im goin nutz! Heres a pic of one i just finished for a boy in P.A. Its liquid cooled and very fast !!!

http://www.robbsracingengines.com/dnevrostki2edit.jpg How about I take a Pic of the Article and post it for ya tomorrow.....;)

ROBBSRACING
03-09-2004, 07:21 PM
That would be great i am anxious to see it !

Thanks

QuadJunkies
03-09-2004, 11:46 PM
here ya go!!!:macho if you email me tntkuna@msn.com I can send you a pic ofthe Article, if I downsize it you wont be able to read it here;) .........

ROBBSRACING
03-10-2004, 09:02 PM
Well from what i can see it looks good. They screwed up though and used a pic of our 70cc shifter bike on the left page instead of the Lem. Dam mag!

Woodsrider
03-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Thats one coolazz mini:cool:

QuadJunkies
03-10-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by ROBBSRACING
Well from what i can see it looks good. They screwed up though and used a pic of our 70cc shifter bike on the left page instead of the Lem. Dam mag! I think the one on the left looks trick!!!!:blah: I emailed you the article,you should have it by now...;)

honda_racer_713
03-14-2004, 08:29 AM
yeah well have any of you guys seen lil' Robby on those quads he rips on them