PDA

View Full Version : nitro rc car must go!!

LilGuyOn400ex
03-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Ive got a losi xxx-nt rc car for sale. Almost everything on the car is graphite, this car is fully race ready. I have all different kinds of shock springs for taking anything from jumps to road racing. i havent driven the car in awhile but everything is in great condition. The body is a little beat up but thats about it. i have almost every tool you need to work on this thing that will also come with it, its in a big tool box thats about 2 foot wide and 3 foot long and is prolly 3 foot tall filled with everything. the car also comes with lots of tires and rims and enough extra parts to almost build another car.

for everything including radio, tools extra parts and car itself im only asking $400.00obo.

The car stock brand new was 330 and to even get it running it was 410.00 and in extra parts its worth close to 700 or 800 so im taking a big fall.

Thanks alot, Spencer

YZ400EX
03-08-2004, 01:54 AM
wanna trade anything for it?

LilGuyOn400ex
03-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Im in need for the money, but it all depends on what ud like to trade...

still for sale!!!

cabex
03-08-2004, 03:13 PM
you wont be able to even get that, sorry RC cars really take a kick in the ***** in the price if you wana sell them.

a while ago i was selling a totally decked out .21 tmaxx,. it was well over 1400 and i had a bunch of tools and parts like you, and i only got 350 for it.

BeltSlipper
03-10-2004, 04:30 PM
why in the world does everyone on here have to tell someone else "oh you won't be able to get that for it". Who cares what they are asking. If you not interested, keep your comments to yourself. Dang, I think we need an age limit on this forum anymore.

cabex
03-16-2004, 08:57 AM
dude im sorry to bother you, but hey if you dont think what i said is "just" I think you can keep your comments to yourself also.

And I am a credible source, i have been into RC for about 5 years, so i know what im talking about.

Just wanted to let the guy know.

03-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Cabex is right...the same thing happened to me

i had an RC10GT with about 500 bucks into it...and was bought bran new...i had to take a fall also and sell it for dirt cheap...

and cabex is just letting you know..so you dont have to get pissy with him hes just stating his opinion