PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from The Pro Snocross races

Bobbs07
03-07-2004, 08:31 PM
I was in Green Bay all weekend at the snocross races in Green bay, wisconson, wondering if anyone else happened to see them? THey were supposed to be in lambeau stadium but due to lack of snow and they didnt want to tear it up they moved it to the parking lot, but i still had fun, even though you had to be 7 feet tall to see in the parking lot or stand up on the ramps going up. It was pretty cool.. Blair morgan was there he took 1st in Pro class.. An older guy i know about 21 called him a f****n jag bag in the bathroom... lets just say he was there for the beer and had no idea who blair morgan was. They brought out the Sno hawk sleds they were pretty cool lookin. Just like a dirtbike. One guy just kept wipin out on his. but one guy was really crankin on one. It was a fun weekend.. cold today tho!:eek: :macho

flyin#5
03-07-2004, 08:33 PM
sounds cool. they will be coming to a track about 5 minutes from my house in early april. its at a ski place that i board at all the time. they set up a track (usually they just make a course on the hills) and a freestyle course this year.

Honda4trax250x
03-07-2004, 08:37 PM
haha thats funny, i just got back from old forge, NY from watching snocross, ill post some pics tomorrow