PDA

View Full Version : hey Jeff@thequadshop

BigAl
03-07-2004, 06:44 PM
You guys deal with White Bros right?

I am interested in the E2 pipe for my YFZ.

Do you know anything about it?

I am looking for something quiet as far as aftermarket pipes go, but I would like to find a little more low end power.

Any suggestions?

I had an E-series on my 400, and liked it well enough.

CatMostFeared
03-08-2004, 12:46 AM
Try to email him info@quadshopatv.com

416exmx
03-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Yo bigal, i stepped over to the dark side also and picked up a new YFZ... the warm weather got to me.. you got any yammi wheels?? i need some and i figured you had some... if i have to end up keeping this thing i need a pipe also, i was looking at a HMF.. they perform well on bottom, mid, and top end...

BigAl
03-08-2004, 06:46 PM
Gosh Dang I'd say the darkside!!!!

What's up with the CRF?

I do have some Yamaha wheels.....but If I told you where I finally found them I'd have to kill you. :D

You didn't buy a new one did you?

I think HMF would be a great choice. I would just like to try soemthing a little quieter maybe.

416exmx
03-08-2004, 07:52 PM
yeah, i got a new red/white from Joe... i bought LSR rear hubs so i can use my honda rear wheels and dont need your yammi ones (where ever you found them) they are probably polaris wheels or something you cut around on anyway, haha. what is left of the 400ex??...... the CRF,well, 250r hipers and 400ex axle didnt work out too well... now i have to buy new 400ex centers for the rear hipers..

BigAl
03-08-2004, 08:33 PM
Yeah I remember you were having axle trouble the last time I was over.

You need to throw away the lid, and the sparky, and add a 45? pilot and 168? main, and the YFZ becomes a totally different animal.

Ginder has a yosh pipe on his and that made a bigger difference yet on his, I would love to have a pipe but I want to see and hear some before I decide.

I still have a frame, and a nice orange swingarm plus most of the little stuff from the 400. need anything?

BigAl
03-16-2004, 01:07 PM
bumpity bump.

Jeff, are you still here?

cdalejef
03-16-2004, 03:30 PM
Ya, thats a great pipe thats quiter than most all other race pipes.

Jekyl_22
03-18-2004, 09:40 PM
I run a 48 pilot and it works awesome. It actually might even be reasonable to go a little higher. I plan on expirementing soon. A 45 pilot is what comes in it stock if memory serves me correctly.

Woody_YFZ
03-18-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by BigAl
You guys deal with White Bros right?

I am interested in the E2 pipe for my YFZ.

Do you know anything about it?

I am looking for something quiet as far as aftermarket pipes go, but I would like to find a little more low end power.

Any suggestions?

I had an E-series on my 400, and liked it well enough.

A DRD pipe is 96 Db and has a spark arrestor and has great power gains. You may want to check that one out.