PDA

View Full Version : Banshee VS 250R

03-04-2002, 11:24 PM
a couple of weeks ago i was at the pismo dunes at comp hill. i had my 250R w/ haulers on the back, and my friend had his banshee, all stock w/ sand sharks. we decided to race. I reved up and he reved back so we took off, we flew up the hill neck and neck. then we came to the top and to me it looked like a tye. jst in general, Wat is faster? 250R or banshee? advantages and dis advantages, and circumstances. i ust want to know wat is generally faster. THANX!

out4sand
03-05-2002, 03:05 PM
Typically the banshee will always be faster but once you start adding performance aftermarket parts and doing motor work things can change. I have seen some crazy fast 250R's at the dunes that will smoke almost any banshee that they roll up against. But over all you will find that the banshee will be faster.

03-10-2002, 10:18 PM
MY BUDDY AND I GO TO PISMO AND GLAMIS A FEW TIMES A YEAR AND WE A BOTH RIDE HONDAS, AT PISMO THE HILL IS SHORT AND THE 250R'S ARE USUALLY FASTER NO MATTER WHAT. BUT, AT GLAMIS OLDSMOBILE HILL IS LONG AND THE BANSHEE'S CAN USUALLY PULL A 250R UNLESS IT IS REALLY BUILT. HEY,IF YOU LIVE IN HANFORD THEN YOU KNOW OF EDDIE SANDERS RACING. THIS GUY BUILDS THE FASTEST 250R'S YOU HAVE EVER SEEN. MY FRIENDS 88 250R HAS AND ESR 370 KIT- 70 PLUS HORSPOWER . THAT THING IS FAST, IT IS A WORK OUT JUST HOLDING ON BUT WHAT A RUSH.

03-11-2002, 06:15 PM
yea i live in hanford, and i know eddie sanders. he rebuilt my carb on my machine. and did my friends ESR 310 kit. He's awesome. actuallly he also rebuilt my rear brakes. But matt clinton u live in hanford?? how old r u? u go to east or west?