PDA

View Full Version : Seat covers

dirtmomma
03-06-2004, 07:25 PM
I just wanted to say if anyone is looking for a good deal on a seat cover I just got one off of Ebay(username Tamkin414) & I couldn't believe how FAST I got it!!!!!!!!! I got it on the 3rd of this month & it came in the mail today :eek: Hell I'm STILL waiting for some hubs I ordered 2 weeks ago :mad: I was actually shocked & it's good looking too, it's for the blaster, it's 2 tone gray it doesn't have gripper though but heck for the price $25 I can't complain. I'll take a pic of it once we get it on it's going up Monday to have the boys name embroidered on the back, we FINALLY got his swingarm & carrier bearings done, they were ALL siezed up tighter than a you know what in there surprised it even rolled LOL it's gonna look like a different quad once we put it back together, we took all the stickers off the fenders & are toning those down a little w/ just his main sponsors & # plates. AnywayI'll be posting pics soon :D

SadisticShee
03-06-2004, 07:29 PM
Cool. The SHee could use a new seat cover

Lil - Braff
03-06-2004, 08:48 PM
Cool. I got me a new seat cover ordered from Jeff. I couldn't find any on ebay. :grr: What is the name of the place that is doing the embroidering? Can't wait to see pics!

dirtmomma
03-07-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
Cool. I got me a new seat cover ordered from Jeff. I couldn't find any on ebay. :grr: What is the name of the place that is doing the embroidering? Can't wait to see pics!

Yeah I actually wasn't even looking for a seat cover LOL & didn't think I would win it.
My sister owns the embroidery co. so that works out nice + she sponsors us & does our all our team coats:D she's the one that also does my shock covers I sell!!

Lil - Braff
03-07-2004, 09:59 AM
That's really cool. What all kinda stuff does she do? and what are the prices that she runs on everything?

dirtmomma
03-07-2004, 10:13 AM
WEll she does ALL kinds of stuff, hats,coats,shirts ect as for prices it varies as to the design & how many stitches. One of these days I'm gonna have her do me a coat w/ ME on MY quad on it, she can digitize it to do it it sounds pretty cool I'll have to go help her w/ it as to keep the cost down, for like the shock covers she charges $15 to customize them, for my logo as long as I go up & do them it's no charge cuz it's only 3 letters.
Here's my coat she did for me this season, the guys' have a red rider but mine is Pink :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p5bfe2217e3f3beae334fa6afb921dc75/fc040535.jpg

She does really nice work:cool:

Lil - Braff
03-07-2004, 10:30 AM
That is cool! Does she have a web site or anything? I think that would be cool to get something like that done to my seat and maybe a hat or somethign???

dirtmomma
03-07-2004, 10:43 AM
WEll ya know I dont' know if she has a site w/ pics & prices as of yet, she does this out of her home, she got this huge machine last year I know that thing cost an arm & leg LOL, I'll have to talk to her & I will let ya know OK ;)

Lil - Braff
03-07-2004, 11:00 AM
Alright... thank ya!!

dirtmomma
03-11-2004, 03:37 PM
WEll we got it all done &put on it looks really GOOD!!! Goes good w/ his fenders which are also gray & his tank is red. Here's a pic of it!! I was gonna sew a flame pattern on it but he is kind of a plain jane kind of kid so he wanted it left like this :rolleyes:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/pb82a30307d865886bc8ac2e7de092238/f95f89f6.jpg

Lil - Braff
03-11-2004, 05:53 PM
Dirtmomma- That looks pretty cool! and you did that by yourself? That's awsome!

dirtmomma
03-11-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
Dirtmomma- That looks pretty cool! and you did that by yourself? That's awsome!

Thanks Lil-Braff but I didnt' do any of it actually :( well except find it & pay for it LOL, my sister did the embroidery, BUT I am making one for my 300 & the hubbys 400. They look very easy to make & I have the machine so might as well ;) that way I can make it whatever color combo I want plus it won't cost diddly to do!!!:)