PDA

View Full Version : wat r the qualifications for tradin in a quad?

NAbayourider358
03-06-2004, 02:53 PM
n e one kno wat u hav 2 do or have 2 trade in ur quad for another good quad? thanks

steveatv3
03-06-2004, 03:11 PM
well i know it has to run :rolleyes:

416exmx
03-06-2004, 03:17 PM
ever heard of complete words???

steveatv3
03-06-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx

Nope i dont think he has

dbsbl1
03-06-2004, 04:22 PM

:(

Cody_300ex
03-06-2004, 04:28 PM

exactly what i was thinkin:huh

brif
03-06-2004, 05:27 PM
All you do is take your current quad running or not to the dealer you want to trade at. You should also know the name of the lein holder and the loans payoff (only if you owe money on it). They will also want your registration card(if your state issues one you usually need to sign it). Try to make your quad look as good as possible. Acouple bucks spent at the carwash and a bottle of armorall go a long way. It also pays to have the filter clean and the chain lubed. A beat quad brings low money a well taken care of quad that has been maintained brings good money. Also don't try painting over the rusty spots unless you know what you're doing it usually looks worse. If you have alot of aftermarket parts, pull them off and replace them with the stockers. Usually the dealer gives you pennys on the dollar for aftermarket parts(the same parts can tell the dealer about your quad, raced quads usually don't bring the cash of the trail ridden ones), so take them off and sell them here, paper, ebay or to a buddy believe you'll get more cash for your parts....Happy Tradin..................... :)