PDA

View Full Version : News from Washington,GA GNCC?

ex kid
03-06-2004, 02:22 PM
anybody have results yet? thanks.

norrisboat
03-06-2004, 03:10 PM
What race is in macon?

TRX500
03-06-2004, 03:31 PM
If you are talking GNCC....Balance #1, DuVall #2 all I know in the afternoon.

Morning....Tyler Lenig Overall, #2 not sure, #3 Stephanie Parton, #4 Doug Henke

ex kid
03-06-2004, 04:32 PM
yes i'm talking about the GNCC.

cool

im2sxy4u
03-06-2004, 05:39 PM
anyone know any results from the vet class yet?

Anyone at all??

Come on now, dont be shy!!!:p

Dunlap
03-06-2004, 06:00 PM
FST Team : Bryan Cook 4th overall. Pro class
Shane Benson 1st. Open B
Jeremy Benson 1st. Sport Class
Chad Wallace 4th Jr. Class
Mike Benson running first in the Open A untill someone landed on him over a jump and broke the rear axle in half.(ouch) :grr:
Bryan seems to have a little orange fire lit, I realy didn't think he would be doing this good jumping in to the Pro class with only riding 4-wheelers for 3 years.

atvchik
03-06-2004, 06:04 PM
anyone else know who got 2nd in the am?

how did TLC do?

Badger_Skid
03-06-2004, 06:22 PM
Congrats Mickey,

Your guys are lighting then up this year, nice to see a good strong team do well.

Those guys have worked hard and deserve to see some good fruit from all the labor. Mike is a great guy and leds that team very well, bummer about his race, but I know he'll be back.

dirtmomma
03-06-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by atvchik
anyone else know who got 2nd in the am?

how did TLC do?

Traci is out w/ an injury to her arm :( sounds like she'll be out for a few weeks at least! there is a thread on it somewhere in the racing section.;)

TRX500
03-06-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by im2sxy4u
anyone know any results from the vet class yet?

Anyone at all??

Come on now, dont be shy!!!:p

I know it wasn't the winner of the last two, but I don't know who.

atvchik
03-06-2004, 07:14 PM
TLC raced-even though she was hurt last week, I'm just not sure how she did.
I heard around 6th or so but it wasn't for sure.

Did you think that tough little cookie would sit out and miss a race????? lol!

Wingnut
03-06-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Traci is out w/ an injury to her arm :( sounds like she'll be out for a few weeks at least! there is a thread on it somewhere in the racing section.;)

Actually, she did race, even with the injury.

dirtmomma
03-06-2004, 07:28 PM
DAMN, RIGHT ON good for her!!!!! I probably would of done the same thing LOL "Just put me back on my bike" :D GOOOO TLC!!! Hope she did good:cool:

gump
03-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Mickey Dunlap
FST Team : Bryan Cook 4th overall. Pro class
Shane Benson 1st. Open B
Jeremy Benson 1st. Sport Class
Chad Wallace 4th Jr. Class
Mike Benson running first in the Open A untill someone landed on him over a jump and broke the rear axle in half.(ouch) :grr:
Bryan seems to have a little orange fire lit, I realy didn't think he would be doing this good jumping in to the Pro class with only riding 4-wheelers for 3 years. brian rode his arse off.. just got back.. what a race.. if it hadn't been for bill.. you give bill that much motorcross to ride and it's over!!!!
great race tho.. congrats mideast guys!!!!

holeshot19
03-06-2004, 08:35 PM
or something like that i got a mid pack start and finsher 7th in junior class . the last mile on the 4th lap i was praying for someone to lap me my hands were shot. lucky me bill passed me, i went rite behind him threw the barrels. but the ole trx450r is starting to come around, and the junior class shure has grown in a week 12 in florida and 30 in ga

gump
03-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by holeshot19
or something like that i got a mid pack start and finsher 7th in junior class . the last mile on the 4th lap i was praying for someone to lap me my hands were shot. lucky me bill passed me, i went rite behind him threw the barrels. but the ole trx450r is starting to come around, and the junior class shure has grown in a week 12 in florida and 30 in ga good jpob eddie!!! i looked for ya and didn't see ya.. thought you didn't show up.. great ride and i'll see ya sunday a week at rockhouse..

SGA
03-06-2004, 10:19 PM
The Georgia GNCC is no longer in Macon, it is about 1.5 hours northeast of Macon, right below Washington, Ga.
Race results:
http://www.gnccracing.com/results/2004/results.asp

spincr4hire
03-06-2004, 10:24 PM
Just got home...race conditions were near perfect, was a little sloppy in the early morning, but dried up quickly. Rico got some wood :cool: , and I got a bent axle:grr:

250EXstud
03-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Jeff got 8th.

yamadooski
03-06-2004, 11:12 PM
TLC took second today with a bumb arm.
Good job Traci.

Finally got to meet Jeff from the Quad Shop. Nice guy.

Motoman440
03-07-2004, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
Just got home...race conditions were near perfect, was a little sloppy in the early morning, but dried up quickly. Rico got some wood :cool: , and I got a bent axle:grr:

I see where Rico placed 11th!!! Good job there Rico!!! It appears you were not so lucky Spence. :( Your having some bad luck this year with A-arms and axles.

Dunlap
03-07-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Badger_Skid
Congrats Mickey,

Your guys are lighting then up this year, nice to see a good strong team do well.

Those guys have worked hard and deserve to see some good fruit from all the labor. Mike is a great guy and leds that team very well, bummer about his race, but I know he'll be back.

Thanks, they all work hard and look good doing it.
Do you have skids for the Prairie & V-Force? I'm getting a Prairie ready for Tommy Farr (Tim's brother) and a mag. artical on my V-Force. We will need them soon, plus the 450r mag. artical will be done at the same time for Dirt Wheels.

03-07-2004, 08:26 AM
Rico got some wood :cool:

Woo Hooo

Finally..:o and I only wrecked 3 times and got stuck 2.

Lil - Braff
03-07-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Woo Hooo

Finally..:o and I only wrecked 3 times and got stuck 2.

ONLY.... lol

Sounds like everyone did good!! How was the track? Muddy, dry, rough, easy,... give the details!

Way to go Traci!!! How is your arm feeling after racing?

03-07-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
ONLY.... lol

Sounds like everyone did good!! How was the track? Muddy, dry, rough, easy,... give the details!

About an hour before the morning class took off it started raining and contuined while we were on the line and into the race. It stopped raining about 20 minutes into the race. We took off and immediatly hit a small part of the MX track. That's when the mud started flyin. I just about got peeled off the quad from all the roost. For the most part it was perfect conditions and only a handful of mud holes. The part I hated the most was that we ran on 2 mx tracks, one of them was a huge SX track and it was too muddy to hit any of the bigger jumps. The small track was easy and I was hitting the downside of just about all the jumps. The afternoon race had perfect conditions, sun was out track and dryed out most of the track, which made the MX track perfect. Ballance and Yokley hit every jump and cleared them on the MX track,, them boys were flat scootin around it like they were in a GNC race. It was fun but rough I thought, lookin forward to the next one.. :D

cdalejef
03-07-2004, 11:38 AM
The track in the afternoon race dried out and was extremly rough. :eek2:

ex kid
03-07-2004, 12:50 PM
did anyone see joedirt or did he sleep in?:devil:

TLC
03-07-2004, 03:27 PM
Way to go Tyler. You have been working so hard for this and we are so proud of you. Keep on training and you will cont. to stay on the podium!!!

Also a big congrats to Bryan Cook on his great finish!

Bonnie Cook
03-07-2004, 03:38 PM
Tyler, congrats on the podium finish. You will definately get a write up on offroad.com. You rode awesome, and I am glad to see you up there. NOW, stay there.

Traci, Bryan and I are so proud of you!!!

Bryan, awesome baby -Love you

TLC
03-07-2004, 03:40 PM
ONLY.... lol

I had some swelling and numbness at the end of the race. I have 2wks. until N.C. so hopefully I will be up to speed. Are you ready for you big race?:)

dukeboy
03-07-2004, 04:01 PM
way to go jeff@quadshop!!!

cdalejef
03-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Thanks duke! :)

guedo
03-07-2004, 04:39 PM
Any one know if the new razr's are out yet?

gump
03-07-2004, 06:28 PM
i got some good pics of ya jeff, and everyone else.. their 35mm pics but gonna have em put on disks so give me a couple of days..

cdalejef
03-07-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by gump
i got some good pics of ya jeff, and everyone else.. their 35mm pics but gonna have em put on disks so give me a couple of days.. Awesome

SGA
03-07-2004, 09:47 PM
I had a blast, met alot of EXRIDERS members.
Finally got to meet Rico! I finally thought of the word that describes him on the way home: Enthusiastic! Hes a great guy, and yes, most of the rumors are true:D

Jeff at the quad shop has to be one of the nicest, most laid back person I have met. He will go the extra mile to help people. Thumbs up to him.

Also met 400exmom. I got in late and crashed in the van, asked Rico the next morn where she was parked. He pointed over to her van, which was right across from mine. She was the cute girl I had saw earlier that morning and didnt know it was her.
Went over and chatted a bit. Shes super nice, and can ride the tires off her 400ex.

Harlen (EXRIDERS Administrator) shoved a camera in my hand and told me to go get some pics. Next time, I hope fresh batteries are part of the deal, the camera pooped out at the start of the PM race:( You wont find Harlen once hes off and running with his camera, Hes out in the back 40 somewhere looking for the perfect shot.

During the race Popo came in the pits with loose steering shaft bearing bolts. I got him tightened up and sent him on his way. I think all was well until he got the fire extinguisher accidently sprayed in his face out on the course. Wrong time at the wrong place I guess.

Rico and I chilled in popo's lounge chairs( Rico broke it popo, not me) during the PM race right next to a nasty set of whoops. We saw our share of spills and thrills. Im really glad no one was hurt. Also the new Honda 450r's where looking mighty tuff out there. Give people a little time to get them set up for full blown racing and you will see them in the winners circle.

Talked with several pro/semipro racers after thier races. Thats the time if you want to talk to them, after the race once they have had a chance to shower and relax a bit.
All are very nice and will take time to chat a for a few.

All in all I had a great time and looking foward to the Steele creek race in North Carolina:)

JOEX
03-07-2004, 10:37 PM
Great story SGA!:)

I know you spent the batteries on pics of 400exmom:o

So send copies to me and I wont tell anyone:) ;) :D

CatMostFeared
03-07-2004, 11:00 PM
Here is a pic of Kim
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=989325

400exmom
03-08-2004, 04:05 AM
AWWWWW you guys are soooooo sweet and the feelings are mutual!! i got my *** handed to me at this race but the joy of seeing everyone makes up for it! i consider you guys all my friends and i luv rico more everytime i see him:D if any of you saw the girl doing a mid air rag doll at the start that was me right before we hit the woods at the start a yfz bumped my tires in 4th gear and sent me airborn like a rocket:eek: ill be hookin up the kill switch after this race:o

popo
03-08-2004, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
AWWWWW you guys are soooooo sweet and the feelings are mutual!! i got my *** handed to me at this race but the joy of seeing everyone makes up for it! i consider you guys all my friends and i luv rico more everytime i see him:D if any of you saw the girl doing a mid air rag doll at the start that was me right before we hit the woods at the start a yfz bumped my tires in 4th gear and sent me airborn like a rocket:eek: ill be hookin up the kill switch after this race:o

Dude, we all freaked out when you went past us ballz to the walls in front of Stephanie. Everyone looked at each other... Mom has the overall.

Good job on your finish, can't get wood all the time.

Thanks to SGA for fixxxen my quad.

And to don't play gay chicken with Marty. eeeek. He about got a aw whooo phish!

SGA
03-08-2004, 06:20 AM
I also wanna say Bradley300 you are an ironman son. Bradley raced a stock blaster in the sport class, ran a full 4 laps and it took him 3 hours and 36 minutes....:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
He looked like a he had been drug behind a truck when he pulled in after the race....:p
Yep, I was impressed too. Good riding!

03-08-2004, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
i consider you guys all my friends and i luv rico more everytime i see him:D

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/wink%20an%20kiss.gif

Yeah it was finally nice to meet SGA after BS'n with him on the net for 3 years now. Thanks for the beer too Howie..:D Sorry I sent ya home with so many but I hadn't really ate much and with only 2 beers in me I think I was half drunk..:huh

Popo thanks fer all the food and not fondling me in GNCCer's trailer on friday night..:eek2:

I can say that I'm more sore today than I've ever been after a race.:( But I had a blast and can't wait till the next one..

SGA
03-08-2004, 06:35 AM
Well if it wasnt you, then who drank all the beer?:confused:

spincr4hire
03-08-2004, 06:47 AM

I can say that I'm more sore today than I've ever been after a race.:(
I'll second that, you should see the bruises on my legs...

hey Ranger, I think your slushy girlfriend from the "No Name HoJo" gave me the crabs...:eek:

03-08-2004, 06:52 AM
I'll second that, you should see the bruises on my *** and knees...:(

You might wanna reword that. A few members might have a field day with the wording of that....:eek2:

:o :o

ranger400ex
03-08-2004, 06:53 AM
She made me squel like a pig...kept wanting more of the slushy. Hey when she says you can go in the back and get anything you need, would you say no?

had a good time, the quad will be all together tomorrow night, gonna get down to the QS to tune it in, and rip up on saturday for break in...hands down Diamond Racing builds some of the baddest motors out there.

ben

SGA
03-08-2004, 07:14 AM
I'll second that, you should see the bruises on my *** and knees...:(

LMAO! Your too late editing it. We dont miss a thing!
Now, how ya gonna get out of this one? :D

spincr4hire
03-08-2004, 07:22 AM
doh...:grr:

03-08-2004, 07:52 AM
Rico broke it popo, not me)

popo didn't have any chairs!!!!!
Is there somthing you want to tell me Rico????

It was nice meeting you SGA and thanks for the tips with the camera

03-08-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by GNCCer

Is there somthing you want to tell me Rico????

He lies....:eek:

It's the chair that the arms bend. you were sittin in it Friday night and complaining about it. It wasn't me I tell ya, it's all lies..:D

I tried finding you after the race ta say thanks fer lettin me crash in the trailer but you were no were to be found. So thanks dude..:cool:

03-08-2004, 08:53 AM
Not a problem. I just want to say thanks for you and popo keeping quit doing what ever it was you did to each other all night!!!!!!

450R
03-08-2004, 09:15 AM
I was glad to see the new Honda 450R did well at a national race. I noticed that #20 finished 7th in the Pro Class and 8th overall. Finally, some red in a sea of blue!!!!!!!!!!

400exmom
03-08-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by popo
Dude, we all freaked out when you went past us ballz to the walls in front of Stephanie. Everyone looked at each other... Mom has the overall.

Good job on your finish, can't get wood all the time.

Thanks to SGA for fixxxen my quad.

And to don't play gay chicken with Marty. eeeek. He about got a aw whooo phish! i think she lapped me on my first lap i dont know i was doing a ragdoll on the start and the 2nd line was off b4 i caught my quad and got in the woods:confused: do i have a twin:confused:

Bonnie Cook
03-08-2004, 10:11 AM
Mike Houston from Hickory, NC took the 450R Honda for a beating. He debuted it in FL, but in GA had the perfect machine for racing!

Bonnie Cook
03-08-2004, 10:12 AM
Nathan, you better email me those pics of me and Bryan!

cdalejef
03-08-2004, 10:17 AM

And to don't play gay chicken with Marty. eeeek. He about got a aw whooo phish! I heard Johnny won that game. :huh

03-08-2004, 10:47 AM
I herd thinks got a funky when neither johnny or marty Chickened out while playing gay chicken.

Bonnie PM me you e-mail and I will get those pics right to ya!

03-08-2004, 10:57 AM
Who's fo weela caught fire in the afternoon race????

cdalejef
03-08-2004, 11:09 AM
Who's fo weela caught fire in the afternoon race???? Tom Hertz

popo
03-08-2004, 11:11 AM
Who's fo weela caught fire in the afternoon race????

It was a Cdale and they played put out the fire on me.

popo
03-08-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Bonnie Hamrick
Nathan, you better email me those pics of me and Bryan!

Bonnie, I don't think youre gonna want all those pic's of girls with flat heads that Nathan took.

jlhughes750
03-08-2004, 11:27 AM
WHAT THE?????????? Tom Hertz's Cdale caught fire???????

Anyone have any news on this matter!!!!!!!!!is everyone OK did they salvage the quad??? CMON what the heck happened????

mikecole
03-08-2004, 12:16 PM
sounds like ya'll had fun i cant wait until millfeild when i start my first cross country race i will look all of yall up and all the fellow ohioans as well. good luck to everyone next time out

__________________________________________________ __
2003 kawasaki kfx 400 #910
2003 kawasaki prarie 360
1999 honda fourtrax 300 utility

Lil - Braff
03-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by TLC
I had some swelling and numbness at the end of the race. I have 2wks. until N.C. so hopefully I will be up to speed. Are you ready for you big race?:)

Am I ready? Oh boy am I ever!! LOL! I'm glad to hear that you are doing okay!

How did the dale catch fire??? Is he okay?

jlhughes750
03-08-2004, 12:39 PM

How did the dale catch fire??? Is he okay? [/B]

anyone,anyone???

Bonnie Cook
03-08-2004, 12:45 PM
He was fine. A little flame never hurt him.

He got back on it and finished racing too!!!
Crazy

cdalejef
03-08-2004, 12:56 PM
It happend when they were fueling the bike. Moneyboy was hanging out in Johnny C's pits and flipped his cigarette into their pits when they started making fun of Johnny for pulling out of the race.

Johnny_G
03-08-2004, 01:01 PM
Don't blame Monkey.....he had nuttin to do wit it!

SGA
03-08-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Moneyboy was hanging out in Johnny C's pits and flipped his cigarette into their pits
Monkeyboy sez "I don know nuttin bout it".

spincr4hire
03-08-2004, 01:17 PM

Sure did a number on popo, he tossed his donuts after that from what Ben said.

ex kid
03-08-2004, 01:30 PM

He got back on it and finished racing too!!!
Crazy

HAHAHAA that's tom for you.

Bonnie Cook
03-08-2004, 02:48 PM
Jeff's quad looking good

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p6fe58ec60b9f9a3f29cec276f0bd78d5/f966e88d.jpg

Bonnie Cook
03-08-2004, 02:50 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/pda4b5cc3787fa0460b2b7fe8d2416349/f966e8a6.jpg

The Four Stroke Tech Team

660bigdaddy
03-08-2004, 06:01 PM
nice pics

03-08-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by 660bigdaddy
bonnie, when using image station, you have to edit anything after "j-peg in the properties before copying and pasting

I went back and fixed her links so that they work...:)

wyndzer
03-08-2004, 07:10 PM
Wish I could have made it. Looks like everyone had a good race. See ya'll in NC.

kooter
03-08-2004, 09:35 PM
Flames were coming out of his pipe and all of the sudden it gulped in flames. the klotz guy put it out with his fire extinguisher and he fired it up and took off. It was the first time I have ever seen anything like that.

gump
03-08-2004, 10:21 PM
had a great time at the race and met some really nice people.. and harlen too.. lol.. just kidding. got some really good pics with the wife's 35mm camera and had them put on disks which turned out like crap.. someone buy me a digital cam !!! maybe i can scan them and make em better.. hope to see yall at steele creek and next year race with yall

03-09-2004, 06:10 AM
Photoreflect has the pics up from this race..:cool:

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=03VE00HB

popo
03-09-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by kooter
Flames were coming out of his pipe and all of the sudden it gulped in flames. the klotz guy put it out with his fire extinguisher and he fired it up and took off. It was the first time I have ever seen anything like that.

Remind me to smack the Clutz guy with the fire ex, not knowing where to point it. I have something to spray him back with.

cdalejef
03-09-2004, 06:59 AM
I have something to spray him back with. :huh

bigboy03
03-09-2004, 07:22 AM
You might wanna reword that. A few members might have a field day with the wording of that....:eek2:

:o :o

I'll be nice to spincr this time, :D Good thing he changed the wording. I thought you would let him have it on that one Rico, lol.

03-09-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by bigboy03
I'll be nice to spincr this time, :D Good thing he changed the wording. I thought you would let him have it on that one Rico, lol.

I figured I'd take it easy on him after bustin up his new plastic, bustin up a ball joint and bending his axle all within 2 weeks after his fresh winter rebuild....:o

spincr4hire
03-09-2004, 08:10 AM
yeah, thanks for your kindness Rico;)

jcsact
03-09-2004, 11:34 AM
This is you isn't it Spinc?

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=03VE00HB010035&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1&d=0

bigboy03
03-09-2004, 12:09 PM
yeah that is spincr!

spincr4hire
03-09-2004, 12:26 PM
yeah, headin into the woods on the first lap

Bonnie Cook
03-09-2004, 02:39 PM
Thank you Rico, I knew you were a sweet heart..

:p

Bonnie Cook
03-09-2004, 02:51 PM
Bryan throwing up some dirt!!!http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p0ed07608411a8d3d7c5d33512f818d91/f966e890.jpg.thumb.jpg

03-09-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by jcsact
This is you isn't it Spinc?

Is he moving....:confused:

:devil: :devil:

I thought this pic of me was funny. IT looks like i've been racing for hours and this pic was taken about 20 seconds into the race..:huh :huh

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=03VE00HB040074&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1