PDA

View Full Version : bayou 220 mod??? haha

NAbayourider358
03-06-2004, 08:20 AM
im thinkin bout modifyin my bayou 220 an puttin sum aftermarket parts on it, if i can find NE !! help me out wit sum sugestions

muffler:??? (white bros. e series already on, lookin for sumthin new)

shocks:????? big problem findin good bac and fronts

new palstics:??

I don kno, if ne one has ne ideas on wati can do for mods an wat sites or places i can got, thatd b kool, thanks

03-06-2004, 09:39 AM
i'd try rocky mountain atv..AND FOR SUSPENSION YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET SOME ELKAS OR WORKS FROM A 250EX..NOT SURE ABOUT IT THOUGH

JDiablo
03-06-2004, 09:49 AM
if you send your stock shocks to elka they will make ones for you,they sent me all info and stuff about it

03-06-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by NAbayourider358
im thinkin bout modifyin my bayou 220 an puttin sum aftermarket parts on it, if i can find NE !! help me out wit sum sugestions

muffler:??? (white bros. e series already on, lookin for sumthin new)

shocks:????? big problem findin good bac and fronts

new palstics:??

I don kno, if ne one has ne ideas on wati can do for mods an wat sites or places i can got, thatd b kool, thanks

english class bro.... i felt like i had to read slower to understand half of that:huh

NAbayourider358
03-06-2004, 02:40 PM
if you send your stock shocks to elka they will make ones for you,they sent me all info and stuff about it

That sounds awesome, if u can giv me more info. thatd b great, ne otha ideas guys? thanks

300EXbeast
03-06-2004, 06:45 PM
check out www.moto-joe.com or duncanracing.com and i found the best tire place which is cyclemore4less.com and ehracing.com good luck i did on these sites!:devil: