PDA

View Full Version : Met and went riding with Narly R

LazeR
03-05-2004, 11:40 PM
I went out to Narly R's house today, and we went riding! It was awesome, wish it wasn't raining though so we could of got some pics! All's i can say though is that Narly R is probably one of the better riders i have seen! I can't wait to go riding again!

The trails at his house rock! Reminded me of GNCC style trails! You could go fast on them, but it was in the trees, rutted, muddy, and lots of long hill climbs, VERY fun place to ride!

Narly R
03-06-2004, 12:00 AM
Thanks man. It was a pretty good time, but the weather sucked and I wish my head wanst hurtin....:rolleyes:

LazeR
03-06-2004, 09:57 AM
I wouldn't say the weather sucked, but it could of just not rained, i wouldn't of minded that! And hopefully your head will quit hurtin'! Maybe you should go to the doc? You need to be top notch for the Dune Trip!!!:macho

JTRtrx250r
03-06-2004, 11:58 AM
What happened to your head Narly? Did ya bail or just sick w/ a headache?:confused: I know I get pretty bad headaches if Im not hydrated,especially when riding.., Ive made myself sick from it :o

LazeR
03-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Since i beat him to posting i will tell ya what happend. I think it was sometime last week he was doing a superman off his kicker and the gap wasn't set big enough due to not having enough room, and didn't get his feet back on the pegs, landed and fell of his bike headfirst! Luckily he did have a helmet on