PDA

View Full Version : They get DUMBER by the day

416exmx
03-05-2004, 07:13 PM
i sold a lady a set of 400ex spindels on ebay on Feb. 17 (tue)... she paid with paypal on Feb.25 (wed)... well by time i realized she had paid it was friday, 27th... so the following week on Mar. 2nd (tue) i sent the item... then on Mar. 3rd (wed) at 8:41pm she leaves negative feedback for me saying i dont answer e-mails and item was not recieved and to NOT BUY FORM ME.... then after that, at 11:32pm she sent me an e-mail asking if parts had been shipped... THIS WAS THE ONLY EMAIL i got from her ever!!! then she contacts eBay and gets my phone number but dont call me... how dumb can they get??? leaves negative feedback, then tries to contact me via 1 e-mail after feedback was left... anyway she already got the parts and i called her and ask her what the deal was and she said she was busy and couldnt talk about it... what a dumb broad....

roostin_dale
03-05-2004, 07:25 PM
haha she's dumbarse.....

:blah:

CHAUNCY
03-05-2004, 07:33 PM
It is simply amazing how dumb some people can be:(

Cody_300ex
03-05-2004, 08:07 PM
It she blonde? lol:blah:

Disaster
03-05-2004, 09:42 PM
LOL ...Some people i think where just born stupid...

SnellCRP
03-05-2004, 09:48 PM
The * is lucky she got them at all after that *****.

WKY400EX
03-05-2004, 11:24 PM
If she got sh***y with you, get sh***y back.:devil: That's ridiculous the way she did you man. Some people are just plain retarded.:rolleyes:

SadisticShee
03-05-2004, 11:58 PM
Ebay is full of Idiots

03-06-2004, 07:05 AM
thats why i quit using ebay

AtvMxRider
03-06-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by SadisticShee
Ebay is full of Idiots

blondie69
03-06-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Lil_300Ex_Kid
It she blonde? lol:blah:

Hey now! What's that supposed to me?? :blah: haha

LTandRaptorider
03-06-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
Hey now! What's that supposed to me?? :blah: haha

I was wondering which of our blond members would respond to that first! :D

hondafox440
03-06-2004, 10:01 AM
One downside to medical sciences - it screws up natural selection.

Quadude32
03-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Did you leave her a feedback before she left your neg? If not leave her a Neg. Back.I agree EBay is full of scammer's and total Moron's, That's also why i quit Using FleEBay:mad:

dirtmomma
03-06-2004, 10:32 AM
That sucks that she did that!! Heck I've been waiting 2 weeks for some hubs they told me I should have them by yesterday (Fri) but thye didnt' come, maybe I should leave NEG feedback LOL J/K guess I'll be a little more patient!!

I'm w/ Blondie69:blah:

Watch it LT;)

LTandRaptorider
03-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
That sucks that she did that!! Heck I've been waiting 2 weeks for some hubs they told me I should have them by yesterday (Fri) but thye didnt' come, maybe I should leave NEG feedback LOL J/K guess I'll be a little more patient!!

I'm w/ Blondie69:blah:

Watch it LT;)

hehehe! :devil: We only have smart blondes on here! ;)

wait a minute... isn't that an oxymoron... :confused: :blah: j/k

redrunner
03-06-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
hehehe! :devil: We only have smart blondes on here! ;)

wait a minute... isn't that an oxymoron... :confused: :blah: j/k

did you here the one about the blonde, oops never mind.:D :devil:

03-06-2004, 05:41 PM
give her negative feedback back...call it a day

SGA
03-06-2004, 10:06 PM
I never have bought or sold anything on ebay, so I dont know how it works exactly.
She waited a week and a day to pay you . Is that normal time to pay on EBay?
Then she waited a week from the time she paid until she reported you with negative feedback.
My question...Is the seller supposed to email the buyer that they received the paypal payment and when the part will be shipped out? And if so, did you?

Has anyone here been a buyer and the seller let you know payment was received and the part was being sent out?

416exmx
03-06-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I never have bought or sold anything on ebay, so I dont know how it works exactly.
She waited a week and a day to pay you . Is that normal time to pay on EBay?
Then she waited a week from the time she paid until she reported you with negative feedback.
My question...Is the seller supposed to email the buyer that they received the paypal payment and when the part will be shipped out? And if so, did you?

Has anyone here been a buyer and the seller let you know payment was received and the part was being sent out?

the first few days after my auctions end i check my paypal account quite often seeing who paid and i ship thoes items out right then... after that i check it every other day seeing who all paid... i never know if someone didnt pay or if they are sending money order... money orders will just show up then i have to figure out what parts they bought... i would give people up to 2 weeks to pay before i e-mail them asking what the deal is... when i have bought stuff i have waited up to 3 weeks for the item after i sent payment... is what made me mad was that it took her 8 days to pay and that was ok, but it took me 4 business days to ship the item and she got all mad... like i said she really pi$$ed me off... if she dont do a follow up on my feedback saying everything worked out, i will be forced to leave negative feedback for her also... what else can it do???

416exmx
03-06-2004, 11:02 PM
here are the TERMS i am gonna start using in my auctions

MY GUARANTEE:
Everything I sell is guaranteed to be as described, in working order unless otherwise stated in the description, upon delivery or your money will be promptly refunded after I receive the item(s) back in the same condition they were shipped (ship insured, pack at least as carefully as I do).

I will not give you a refund if it's not what you thought it was, it works but you just don't like it, you can't figure out how it works, or you thought that it came with such and such but was not listed in the description, (do not assume that it has something, because I take time to list everything that is included with the item, so if it is not listed in the description, then it does not come with it. Also if you have any additional information about a item, I will be very happy to receive it.

If item is damaged in shipping (I do pack items well), you must keep the original packaging and contact the shipping company and me immediately to start an insurance claim, and money will be refunded by once I am refunded.

PLEASE READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS:
I will be happy to answer your questions, but I can't answer complex technical questions about most of the things I sell - I just sell 'em, I haven't used 'em personally, other than a quick test to verify working condition. Try the manufacturer's website or a chat room for technical info. I sell on Ebay as a 2nd job, I’m not the original owner of the items, I probably don't know much about the history of the item, other than what's in the description. Please don't ask questions that can be answered by reading the description or looking at the pictures, I will junk them. I get many emails a day, please do your homework before emailing me.

Thanks!

By bidding on this item, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the above terms

Aceman
03-07-2004, 07:49 AM
Wow 416exmx that looks like a good bidder's agreement you've made up. I might have to change a few words around and use it myself:D Should make life a lot easier keeping the ebay idiots from asking a ton of obvious questions about the parts.

dirtmomma
03-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by SGA

YES as a matter a fact I am pretty much always told when they recieve pymt but I only like to bid on items that I can pay w/ PayPal that way they get pymt immediatly!!