PDA

View Full Version : '03 Suzuki Z400 FS

birdman7389
03-05-2004, 06:48 PM
Well, I think I'm going to sell the Z.....gonna buy another old Firebird/Trans Am....If you have a 70-73, lets talk trades

Its a White '03 Z400, clean title. I have added a full Graydon Proline exhaust and rejetted with a dynojet kit. Uni filter and Pro design kill tether. The center gas tank covers have been professionaly painted with an automotive paint. The paint is Orange and the front bumper,grab bar and hubs have also been painted orange.
The bike runs perfect and has no damge other than a small ding/rash in a front rim, and a couple plugs in the stock tires. About 50-60% tread left.
Asking $4k for the bike, average NADA says 4700

If you look around the web you will see that the Z400 is one of the nicest bikes around, with lots of great reviews from the magazines and racers.

Also have a 4x8 utility trailer in great shape with ramps that slide out from underneath....would like $500 for it.....will work out a deal for anyone who wants both

I have lots of pics, and can get more, but unfortunately can not post them here. I will email pics upon request. Almost forgot, I'm in Norfolk, VA, and can help out with delivery
Thanks for looking, pls email or post with any questions
birdman7389@hotmail.com