PDA

View Full Version : Went ridin 2day

SSracingNY
03-05-2004, 04:47 PM
I dont got any pics cuz i stopped on my way home from work. But anywho. My buddy got a 2001 KX125. well since the snow is almost gone. Its mostly patchy here and there but ohh man, the ground is oh so wet so i said i was gunna take his nice clean bike out and get it dirty. threw the helmet, boots, pants, jersey, goggles on, kicked her over, dumped the clutch and went through the field throwing a sick *** roost just covering him on his other kx125. then we almost get to the track and at our enterence into the place, theres a huge puddle about 10ft wide. and of course i just went at it. i get in like 5ft and it just sinks up to the foot pegs. its all that thick *** muck, so i turn it off and unfortuanitly got off and sunk to my knees and couldnt pull myself out so he threw me a stick and helped pull me to the back side of the bike. idk how the hell we got it out but we spun it around and pulled her out. it was packed tight around the whole bottom to mid 1/2 of the bike. this is about 5:00pm when we get it out. the ride there and back is about 25min. but the worst part of this ride was it smelled like SH*T! i had to smell that crap all the way back. i just went as fast as i could ride trying to get to his house cuz it smelled sooo bad. i got home and was like spray me witht the hose now. not to mention he didnt smell like a bed of roses either. but i just got back from cleaning the bikes. they were sooo muddy. i wish we thought of taking pics. i love riding.