PDA

View Full Version : Went riding yesterday... broke my rear

400EX_Kid_03
03-05-2004, 08:42 AM
LOL... but seriously.. it feels like it.. i was wheelieing down the road, shifted into 3rd, the bike went straight up, slid sideways, and flipped sideways with me still on it... landed hard on my buttend.... lol... it sucked... I broke 1 body mount on the front right, bend another on the front right, broke a body mount on the back right, scraped up the plastic quite a bit... but all in all we had fun, we made a new jump, and worked on a landing for it, the I went to another friends with a track and went riding there!

kamikaze_rzrbak
03-05-2004, 08:45 AM
is your butt all bruised up?

400EX_Kid_03
03-05-2004, 08:47 AM
bruised up... not yet
scraped up... oh god yes...

seatec
03-05-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
is your butt all bruised up?

Why do you want to know ?? YOu freak!!! :D Just kidding dude.

Hope your derrier feels better soon.:p

wilkin250r
03-05-2004, 09:19 AM
Crack your tailbone?

SadisticShee
03-05-2004, 09:30 AM
All in a days worth of riding huh

Toadz400
03-05-2004, 09:40 AM
That sucks, that's another reason why you shouldn't ride on the road. Imagine if there was a car coming when you crashed...

This last summer I cracked my tailbone, I jumped with my banshee and the rebound on my shocks shot me off the shee and I landed on my ***...couldn't sit down for at least a month or two, still hurts from time to time.

JDiablo
03-05-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Toadz400
That sucks, that's another reason why you shouldn't ride on the road. Imagine if there was a car coming when you crashed...

This last summer I cracked my tailbone, I jumped with my banshee and the rebound on my shocks shot me off the shee and I landed on my ***...couldn't sit down for at least a month or two, still hurts from time to time.

lol damn,how did you drop a duece?standing up,lmfao

Toadz400
03-05-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by 300exrida
lol damn,how did you drop a duece?standing up,lmfao

Lmfao, no it was just very painful:o

JDiablo
03-05-2004, 09:48 AM
damn that had to suck.....for a month or two in pain:blah:

JTRtrx250r
03-05-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Crack your tailbone? Been there and done that:o ..man that sucked, stairs were torture and the absolute worse was to sneeze...:eek2: This parts kind of embarrassing but I had to take an atv inner-tube to the chitter w/ me LMAO,sad and funny at the same time..but 100% truth..I just made sure to use a 22-11-10 LOL, :o :p :D :blah:

JDiablo
03-05-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Been there and done that:o ..man that sucked, stairs were torture and the absolute worse was to sneeze...:eek2: This parts kind of embarrassing but I had to take an atv inner-tube to the chitter w/ me LMAO,sad and funny at the same time..but 100% truth..I just made sure to use a 22-11-10 LOL, :o :p :D :blah:

damn someone got a big dupa...lmfao..jus kiddin man

03-05-2004, 03:02 PM
This parts kind of embarrassing but I had to take an atv inner-tube to the chitter w/ me LMAO,sad and funny at the same time..but 100% truth..I just made sure to use a 22-11-10 LOL, :o :p :D :blah: you might be a redneck if... :blah:

JTRtrx250r
03-05-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
you might be a redneck if... :blah: LMFAO:D all I can say is ..you land square smack-dab on your *** from about 10ft in the air and tell me how creative you get LOL:D It definltly made a diffrence ,just gotta whatch out for the valve stem:o :D LMAO

bigfoot300ex
03-05-2004, 04:24 PM
LMFAO:D all I can say is ..you land square smack-dab on your *** from about 10ft in the air and tell me how creative you get LOL:D It definltly made a diffrence ,just gotta whatch out for the valve stem:o :D LMAO

valve stem........
good one man

400EX_Kid_03
03-05-2004, 08:46 PM
well... no broken tailbone... just a bruised arse! Still kinda upset about the body work gettin busted up though, I was riding today at a friends house, hitten some decent sized jumps... if I land too hard, the plastic really bounces around now!

BUT.. on a positive note, I landed my first no-hander today... it was wicked!!!!

Atreyu
03-05-2004, 08:51 PM
I was doing a hand drag wheelie on pavement the other day..my grip that I was holding on to slipped off and I got a really bad burn on my ***..my boxers were all bloody and there was just gravel and blood in it. The scab cracks when I sit down now...kinda sucks. But cracking my tailbone was the worst..did it snowboarding a while back...I had to bring sweatshirts to sit on in all my classes.

JDiablo
03-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
I was doing a hand drag wheelie on pavement the other day..my grip that I was holding on to slipped off and I got a really bad burn on my ***..my boxers were all bloody and there was just gravel and blood in it. The scab cracks when I sit down now...kinda sucks. But cracking my tailbone was the worst..did it snowboarding a while back...I had to bring sweatshirts to sit on in all my classes.

i wouldnt even go to skewl if that happened to me,that sucks tho