*V-Force reeds
*Pro Design intake
*reed spacer
*Keihin 35mm Air Stryker carb
*Trenga tube to airbox
*K&N filter w/ Outerwear
*Vito's injection blockoff
*LRD chrome adjustable pipe
*LRD chrome & black-wrinkle silencer w/FMF Turbine Core spark arrestor guts-USFS legal
*Barnett kevlar clutch
*Vito's +3" swingarm
*Rear 20" Holeshot copies on .125 polished Douglas'
*Front OEM type tires on .190 polished Douglas'
*Polished AC front bumper
*AC grab bar
*Polished Fly aluminum handlebars w/Scott grips
*Race cut plastic front and rear-originally black, painted
red w/Krylon fusion-very nice
*12, 13, & 14t front sprockets
*40 & 41t rear sprockets

Extras include:
*Complete stock top end-cylinder, head, piston, gasket
*Air scoops
*Stock carb w/TORS
*Stock clutch plates and springs-like new
*Stock front bumper
*Stock grab bar
*Headlight & tail light
*Lots of extra jets
*Vito's 2 degree key
*6-paddle Skat Trak Haulers on stock steel wheels
*Complete extra transmission-gears, shafts, forks, etc
*Stock swingarm

Bike runs a 50/50 blend of 114 Torco race fuel and 93 premium, premixed with Klotz BeNol. Wicked fast trail bike, tons 'o fun in the dunes too. With a shock upgrade it would be a killer MX machine. Owned and ridden by a meticulous 34 year old. Washed, greased, inspected & maintained after every ride. Asking $2200 or...

Trade for a 230/250 Quadsport or Honda 250x plus cash, or even-up trades for 250ex or 300ex. May also consider a Warrior. Trades must be in excellent condition, nothing bent, broken, ripped or missing. No whipped-out smokers. I will not, repeat will NOT, part out my Blaster or sell any of the extras separately, so please don't ask. Everything goes as as one complete unit. Reply here or PM me. Email address is in profile. Quad is located in Northern Lower Michigan, I will travel anywhere within Michigan for the right deal. No shipping.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p1cc26f88e581cc3e2523ac01ebd1e393/fb1b8a80.jpg

Gasman
03-07-2004, 09:59 AM
ttt

Found the quad I want to buy, this one's gotta go. Offers?

dirtmomma
03-07-2004, 10:33 AM
Well it's a nice lookin little blaster, curious have you ridden/washed it since you painted the plastic?? My son wants his fenders painted but he races pretty hard & we don't want it chipping or peeling off. BTW 250x & 300ex = same quad ;) pretty much.

Gasman
03-07-2004, 12:15 PM
I looked at it as a cheap alternative to new plastic. Took about three cans to do it right. Surface preparation is key. I wash mine with a 2300psi pressure washer with no problems. I have scuffed it with boots, getting on and off the bike, but the nice thing is it's quick and easy to touch it up if you need to. I don't have any chips after lots of hard trail riding last summer, but that's not tight-quarters racing either. Like I said, surface prep is the key. If it's done right, the paint sticks better and is tougher to chip. Just follow the directions on the can, and make sure it's the Krylon FUSION.

I know about the 250x and 300ex similarities and differences, it's just that around here there tends to be a big price difference between the x and ex, even from a 92x to a 93ex. I wouldn't mind a 250x for cheap with a little cash left over from my Blaster, but then again the E-start on the 300ex wouldn't suck either.:D I'd be all over a 400ex, but they don't back up, and that's a must for me.