PDA

View Full Version : Had some visitors from Whales U.K....

cody anderson
03-05-2004, 07:36 AM
Well, on last Thursday a couple nice lads from Whales U.K. came to visit Rath Racing. They are a couple of racers over there. Last night Daryl, Ben Bettis, Daryl's wife (Jen) the two lads, and I went out to dinner. After talking to them, I got the idea that racing over there is acctually just as stong and popular as it is here! I do however get the feeling that cross country is thier main version of ATV racing. What brand of quads out there? They said most people are running a YFZ, second most popular? Polaris Predator. Apperently there are still a lot of big bore 250R's but with Laeger frames, and what not. Just a little tid bit about over seas racing...

JTRtrx250r
03-05-2004, 02:56 PM
Im always curious what its like and how popular it is in other contries, sometimes its kind of strange what they have compare to here, I guess in japan, Blasters and Warriors are pretty popular,seems strange I guess:p

cody anderson
03-05-2004, 03:13 PM
huh!!??:confused: Blasters? Well whatever floats yer boat... Anyways, Daryl took them on their first frozen lake ride the other day, They were... perplexed...