PDA

View Full Version : Got to see/sit on a 450r today!

Pvt. Maggot
03-04-2004, 09:36 PM
well..went to my local dealer which we will no longer be going to because they screwed us over on the warrenty with my brothers 400ex to pick it up...and they had one outside along with a new crf250r or whatever...so i jumped out of the truck and ran to the 450r hah man there NICEEEE i sat on it....seat was kinda hard..maybe needed broken in? it felt higher then the 400...i didn't like that..the bars felt wierd..but i'm use to the 400/300 i love this quad..can't wait to get mine...they are awsome no doubt...sucks though cuz we have to rebuild my bros 400 motor...the sproket shaft broke when he was PUTTIN around the yard..so we took it cuz we have the 5 year warrenty..don't buy them...total waste of money...they said his entire bottom end needed rebuilt and stuff. and that both left cases were broke...there not...we checked them over good..the outer left case is cracked a little from when the chain poped...but it shouldn't have cracked cuz the case guard was on...anyway they tried to charge us 2 grand to fix it...hah...we can fix it ourselfs for 250 bucks...rip off eh? oh well..back to the 450r...awsome looking..feeling would need getting used to...quad is great..no doubt...i want mine nowwww :devil:

jasontrx450r
03-04-2004, 09:42 PM
Some say that the seat is hard but i think it is perfect....it is firm to allow the rider to move around move easily...last weekend i rode my for almost 8 hours straight and the seat didnt bother my a bit