PDA

View Full Version : i'm so mad!!!

wishin4ahonda15
03-04-2004, 02:26 PM
What can i tell my dad that i need a new quad. Just a second ago i was looking for my vin number(i can't find it!!! and i think my warrior is a stolen one)and i find that BOTH my front and rear motor mount bolts are gone!I just got it back from the shop about a week ago. I 've only rode it once since then.And that was around a field.I've had my warrior for a year and all i have done is fix it!!!Its a 2000. I've had enough and i want a new somethin so don't have to put up with this sh*t. Please he is very stuborn.PLease I need some good replies!!!

wishin4ahonda15
03-04-2004, 02:28 PM
Also we've had his for about a year and we haven't had to do anything to it.

JDiablo
03-04-2004, 02:42 PM
i know what you going through,im trying to get my dad to let me sell my 300 at the end of the summer and buy a kfx 400 or 400ex....:D .....but he is like yea alright,but man he doesn't realize that the longer he waits the less in value that thing will go:mad: ....o well time to start begging i guess:(

250xridamatt
03-04-2004, 02:47 PM
Tell him it can be dangerous if it keeps breaking. And u want something that won't break on you. That way if ur smart u wont be injured. Something like that sometimes works. U just gotta convince them it is some sort of threat.

wishin4ahonda15
03-04-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by 250xridamatt
Tell him it can be dangerous if it keeps breaking. And u want something that won't break on you. That way if ur smart u wont be injured. Something like that sometimes works. U just gotta convince them it is some sort of threat.

how cause my dad is very stuborn and he starts yelling and crap when i metion anything about a new quad. I'm thinking about begging him to sell it and get a nice used 400ex(i'm going to look it over very closely)

xr50layke
03-04-2004, 03:19 PM
why dont you just sell it without him even knowing? like damn, put an ad in the paper, someone gives you an offer, stay home from school one day, sell it, take the cash, stash it, and bam you sold your quad just be like *cough*dad i sold the quad*cough* whats the worst that could happen

JDiablo
03-04-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke
why dont you just sell it without him even knowing? like damn, put an ad in the paper, someone gives you an offer, stay home from school one day, sell it, take the cash, stash it, and bam you sold your quad just be like *cough*dad i sold the quad*cough* whats the worst that could happen

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/300exrida99/quad/kinkyspank.gif

i wouldnt do that unless your dad won't notice your quad is missing and then a new one magically appears

ShiftFMX
03-04-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke

Or you could do that then come home from school and be like, "OMG DAD, MY QUAD WAS STOLEN!!!...and i found about 2 grand at school today! :p ...man, wut a day...hey i got an idea wut i could spend this money on ;) "

xr50layke
03-04-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
"OMG DAD, MY QUAD WAS STOLEN!!!...and i found about 2 grand at school today!

lmfao what a coinsidince?!

PHAT400
03-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Sell that S O B and buy my 03... c'mon pop, I'm a good kid, I just need something safe and with much better engineering...
Seriously!!!
:macho