PDA

View Full Version : endo ?'s

brandonpeake
03-04-2004, 09:46 AM
1st i got a 400ex with stock braking poarts and i was having problems with endos and found out my brakes felt spongy so i bled them but its been raining here everyday lately and was curious if with 400ex would i need steel braided line for this to work good?
thanks guys

WillVallATV
03-04-2004, 10:26 AM
Hey Brandonpeake, the stock front and rear lines are really spungy, they expand alot, its worth getting the stainless steel lines front and rear, you will have no problem doing nose wheelies then .... Have fun ....

SteelRod4
03-04-2004, 11:18 AM
try squeezing the brake on a 450R they will send you over the bars.The stock brakes were made by the one and only Tim Far!!!

cody anderson
03-04-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by SteelRod4
try squeezing the brake on a 450R they will send you over the bars.The stock brakes were made by the one and only Tim Far!!!

neat... real neat Kelly...:rolleyes:

Hey I was with Jon and Danny last night, is Hawaii off? Or whats the dilly my Hawaiian' amigo?

SteelRod4
03-04-2004, 12:35 PM
Right now I'm in the dark.Sean is working on it.If not tis month it will be in June for sure!!!.But I;ll keep you posted!!!

cody anderson
03-04-2004, 12:40 PM
all righty then... Dan smashed the $hit out of his finger yesterday, he was crying all night last night about how much it hurt...:rolleyes: Pansey... LOL Anyways his finger nail is about to fall off... LOL it looks like he painted it silver LOL That's funny.

Oxbow Jimmah
03-04-2004, 01:34 PM
Steel lines will help but they won't magically make you roll endos. My buddy Tim's Z can roll them pretty damn good on a stock braking system on a z400. Trick to it is momentum and finding the balance point on the front wheels. Really need to just find the sack and grab a big ol fist full of brakes.

250EXking
03-08-2004, 07:17 PM
In Dirt Wheels the one with the first 450R review. Tim Farr got a pic with it and riding it. He was in the Oneal gear. Who was doing the endo in the Fox gear.? i didnt know.