PDA

View Full Version : CT Racing Needle

Maxx_Action
03-04-2004, 07:58 AM
Wow...

that all I can say. My quad ran very good. Was quick, pulled strong, rev'd out quickly, but.... I put this new needle in yesterday and I am impressed. I had the NVCQ needle on the 4th clip running a 175 main, and a 48 pilot. This needle is substantially shorter than the YZ needle, and just looking you can tell that it has a richer taper. I put it on the 4th clip, went down to a 45 pilot, and started at a 170 main. Believe it or not it was blubbering before the limiter with that jet! Couldn't believe it. Went down to a 168, seemed ok, but just for kicks I dropped to a 165. I know some of you guys are gonna be in disbelief, I think I still am, but this thing is absolutely screamin! Man, it's snappier than I think it has EVER been. I mean the power is RIGHT THERE< immediate! I started up the drive and nailed it and it kinda startled me that it hit so hard so soon. I am very pleasantly suprised at the results. I haven't had a chance to get it out and run it top end really, so I am not settled on this main, but so far it seems awesome. I will keep everyone posted where I end up. If you are looking at a different needle, try the CT, it is impressive....

Maxx