PDA

View Full Version : Hows' this for a surprise from the wife???

YLW400
03-04-2004, 07:41 AM
Last night my wife walks in the house with a SEG on her face and out of the blue says "I got you somethin'", so me being the guy I am, I go "oh" with this face:devil: and then a :blah: lolShe told me to start guessing, so I did..Started with a Hamburger..that wasn't it.....But I ended with " an HRC cam"?? And she started smiling:D and so did I:D Thats pretty cool huh? Out of the blue!! She ordered it from Service Honda, should be here early next week!

brandonpeake
03-04-2004, 08:00 AM
thats cool! i guess shew was tired of hearing u b!tch about it, maybe i should try that! lol
congrats man i ve been wanting one for a while too, cant beat honda quality

YLW400
03-04-2004, 08:03 AM
lmao, thats a good possibility too...I think she was tired of hearing how all of the YFZ quads were pulling me up the hills this past weekend at Budds Creek....Hopefully this will help me out a little bit.. I'll get up with you when I get it installed to tell you how it runs....It is going to be a couple of weeks probably though. Thanks for the congrats!

Pappy
03-04-2004, 08:10 AM
hrc cam for the favors you preformed:o fair trade;)

seatec
03-04-2004, 08:13 AM
Congratz J.C. but you think youll pass me now? thats a big fat YESSS!! You where passing me before.:( :D

brandonpeake
03-04-2004, 08:36 AM
hey i would perform favors if my girlfriend will buy me an hrc cam i dont mind!

YLW400
03-04-2004, 08:37 AM
I musta done something right for once Pappy...lol

Seatec, that cam isn't going to help me pass those Yammies, just run a little closer to them;) lol

seatec
03-04-2004, 08:51 AM
i am in the middle of this nudging campaign. I keep dropping little bits of info why i should have one quad for mx and one for XC and how it would be nice to come home from my work an find another quad in front of the house:D
I think its doomed but hey, a guy can try.:D Why should Pappy be the only to get two brand new quads in one year.:(

seatec
03-04-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by YLW400
I musta done something right for once Pappy...lol

Seatec, that cam isn't going to help me pass those Yammies, just run a little closer to them;) lol

JC. you telling me nobody was running a YFZ at budds in your class?

YLW400
03-04-2004, 09:03 AM
Brandon, sometimes you gotta do, what you gotta do.:o Duty calls my friend:D

Seatec, that would be the ultimate there. you would have to perform umlimited favors for that one..lol I Agree with you, I think you should have them both!! But set the Honda up for MX so I can race it:o lmao

Actually, I think there was one in the first moto, and he took first, so he beat me, but he didn't run the 2nd according to the results....I know the guy pitted beside of me was running one as well, he was in my class too..That thing is nice...Elka long travel with a Roll front end.....I am not sure where he was though..Heck 1st and second place were 400EX's..lol

brandonpeake
03-04-2004, 09:14 AM
yeah thats a good point 400ex in 1st and 2nd now im not putting the new R or YFZ down but its more rider than people what to admit, i mean ive been riding before and people blame their riding skills on the quad i need shocks or tires or my steering stem is bent etc, when they just need to practice and do the best they can, i got a buddy with a modded out raptor for xc and everyracer he seems to be chasing this guy on a stock 400ex besides like skids and maybe tires i dont remeber and he s like i dont see why i cant pass him - i do he's faster but he sold his 400 for a craptor! but u see what im getting at, congats ylw400 i know what i need to do this weekend!

miken
03-04-2004, 09:19 AM
Wow, thats great! A little suspicious though? Women usually have a bigger plan in mind. Don't be surprized when she wants the house painted during riding season.
Mike -:rolleyes:

YLW400
03-04-2004, 09:31 AM
Well, I'm sure the Tiffany bracelet I got her for Valentines day may of impacted her decision.:o lol

brandonpeake
03-04-2004, 09:37 AM
yeah it might, post a follow up when u get it installed ive been wanting on but i think im going to buy the new HMF carbon fiber race pipe 1st, the bill ballance one

YLW400
03-04-2004, 09:42 AM
Don't worry, I will for sure....

Tommy 17
03-04-2004, 07:03 PM
great now u'll really smoke me at rausch:grr: haha j.k

cool wife thou!!!

deathman53
03-06-2004, 09:07 AM
a co-worker of mine has a blaster, I smoked his *** on my 200x(mostly stock). He can't ride for his life and he is blaming it on the stock front tires and shocks. I told him to ride more and harder. The people at e-town wonder how I do so well on my 250r trike on the track, I tell them its all about skill. I had a mostly stock 86 trx250r, I could beat almost all my friends in the woods. they have moded 400's. People don't want to hear its all about rider skill, better tires,shocks and such will make you faster, but riding skills will sperate you from the others with the same mods. They think"I've got beat,time to buy those extended a-arms, shock, and axle, I should beat him then" and they still lose.

JDiablo
03-06-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
hrc cam for the favors you preformed:o fair trade;)

lmfao:D :macho

YLW400
03-08-2004, 06:38 AM
Top three quads yesterday

1st moto
1st place 400EX
2nd place 200 Blaster:eek2:
3rd place 400EX

2nd moto
1st place 400EX
2nd place 400EX
3rd place 400EX

There were Raptors, R's a new Honda, at least 2 YZF's and a tom of other quads...

seatec
03-08-2004, 06:48 AM
Yeah but i would give you the YFZ and you would also win.
It's like the guy said before. skill is the key. I have a high performance quad and you will beat me on a breeze! :p

Well, maybe notr a breeze because i would just run over you when you lap me!:devil:

YLW400
03-08-2004, 10:46 AM
lmao