Natertot426ex
03-03-2004, 10:35 AM
ED ZACHARY'S DISEASE

A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date or
any sex for over 5 years. She was afraid she might have something wrong
with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of the well known
Chinese sex therapist, Dr. Chang.

Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all
your crose." The woman did as she was told.

"Now get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room."

Again, the woman did as she was instructed. Dr. Chang then said, "OK,
now craw reery, reery fass back to me."

As she did, Dr. Chang shook his head slowly. "Your probrem vewy bad.
You haf Ed Zachary Diseaz. Worse cas I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex
or dates."

The woman asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, What is Ed Zachary
Disease?"

Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied: "Ed Zachary Disease is when your
face look Ed Zachary like your *****."

SadisticShee
03-03-2004, 10:53 AM
HAHAHA OMG Good one!:D

QuadJunkies
03-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
ED ZACHARY'S DISEASE

A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date or
any sex for over 5 years. She was afraid she might have something wrong
with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of the well known
Chinese sex therapist, Dr. Chang.

Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all
your crose." The woman did as she was told.

"Now get down and craw reery, reery fass to odderside of room."

Again, the woman did as she was instructed. Dr. Chang then said, "OK,
now craw reery, reery fass back to me."

As she did, Dr. Chang shook his head slowly. "Your probrem vewy bad.
You haf Ed Zachary Diseaz. Worse cas I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex
or dates."

The woman asked anxiously, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, What is Ed Zachary
Disease?"

Dr. Chang sighed deeply and replied: "Ed Zachary Disease is when your
face look Ed Zachary like your *****." LMAO! My Friends Son just pulled that joke on his Dad!!!!:eek: :p
so.......You doing Quad Wars in two weeks??? Did Troy tell you what they said about having women racing with you guys????????? What shovinistic Garbage!!:mad:

Natertot426ex
03-03-2004, 10:57 AM
He didn't tell me. That sucks though. I will probably go. Do we get 2 tickets per night for family or 2 tickets period?

QuadJunkies
03-03-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
He didn't tell me. That sucks though. I will probably go. Do we get 2 tickets per night for family or 2 tickets period? thats the crap part, last year they gave alot of tickets out, just tell them how many intermediate family will need them, but they didint give them to use until right before the shows
:( Im sure they will be good with 2-4 tickert per family:)

Lets just say I WONT be racing cause they feel a Female May get hurt:grr: BUT its OK for a female mini rider to ride!!! Im bitter over this one......:mad: Thats just not right!!!!! I would do fine on the track they had last year!!

QuadJunkies
03-03-2004, 11:39 AM
BTW~~~ 62 people confirmed for Fri Banquet:eek2:

LTandRaptorider
03-03-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
thats the crap part, last year they gave alot of tickets out, just tell them how many intermediate family will need them, but they didint give them to use until right before the shows
:( Im sure they will be good with 2-4 tickert per family:)

Lets just say I WONT be racing cause they feel a Female May get hurt:grr: BUT its OK for a female mini rider to ride!!! Im bitter over this one......:mad: Thats just not right!!!!! I would do fine on the track they had last year!!

Hey, we have to look out for, and protect you women! :devil:

j/k!! :p That is a bunch of bull... I've seen some pretty good female racers, I think you add good things to the sport. ;)

dirtmomma
03-03-2004, 02:06 PM
ROFLMGDAO THAT A GOOD ONE NATERTOT!!!!! I'll have to print that out for Ron he'll get a kick outta it he's always makin' fun & talkin like that hehehe

Tina that is the BIGGEST pile of chit i've EVER heard they supposedly had women racing @ the one here a couple months ago!!!!!!:mad: :mad: I would pitch a big ol fit maybe take a banner w/ big words "GIRLZ KICK ***" & GIRLS CAN RIDE JUST AS GOOD AS GUYS :blah:

LTandRaptorider
03-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
ROFLMGDAO THAT A GOOD ONE NATERTOT!!!!! I'll have to print that out for Ron he'll get a kick outta it he's always makin' fun & talkin like that hehehe

Tina that is the BIGGEST pile of chit i've EVER heard they supposedly had women racing @ the one here a couple months ago!!!!!!:mad: :mad: I would pitch a big ol fit maybe take a banner w/ big words "GIRLZ KICK ***" & GIRLS CAN RIDE JUST AS GOOD AS GUYS :blah:

Just a wild guess here... a shot in the dark... does that piss you off?? :confused: :D Unless they're telling her she can't race, I think Tina should go anyway and show them up! ;)

dirtmomma
03-03-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Just a wild guess here... a shot in the dark... does that piss you off?? :confused: :D Unless they're telling her she can't race, I think Tina should go anyway and show them up! ;)

YES sir that DOES piss me off, I dont' know why they think they can say that girls can't race :rolleyes: :grr:

QuadJunkies
03-04-2004, 12:10 AM
LOL.. WEll, apparelty a girl broke both her amrs is what I heard and now they dont want girls racing not even a girls Class:rolleyes: Sigh........ I guess Ill pit for the kids and watch everyone having fun.................AGAIN.....:( I dont want to make an issue of it there but I will say something after its all over to the producer and hope to here it straight from the horses mouth:grr:

QuadJunkies
03-04-2004, 12:53 AM
sorry to butt in on your thread Nate. CARRY ON!!!:o :p

Disaster
03-04-2004, 08:11 AM
LMAO that was good ....:D