PDA

View Full Version : NEATV- UPDATE Fees and Rocket Race

jason14x
03-03-2004, 08:06 AM
Guys, Just a quick update for those of you who are going to run NEATV-MX Southwick events.

AS of today March 3,2004 Southwick will now be charging 40.00$ for amateur entries and 50.00 for pro entries.Southwick decided they needed to have their prices similar to Jolly Rogers , and claim they do not make any money on our events si this was a track decision.

NEATV-MX will not be getting any proceeds in regards to these price increases and the gate fees will stay the same at these 2 tracks, (jolly Roger/Southwick). The Winchester and Rocket races will be a 15.00$ gate fee and the entries will be 25.oo$ amateur and and 40.00$ for pros.

I hope To see as many of you as there can be at Rocket raceway the racing should be great for track info and NEATV-MX info go to www.neatv-mx.com . There will be a practice on Saturday before raceday for 10.00$ from10-3 . Any questions please feel free tocall me or e-mail me. Also if there is enough rider turnout and interest from the riders and racers in that area this will determine if we will start another racing series down that way next year ,So the more that show up the better for the racing in the area. Anyone who did not know this is an ATV ONLY event so no second fiddle to the Mx bikes . Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!

Jason Perron NEATV-Mx
Media/Public Relations Dir.
jason14x@verizon.net
413-568-6955/413-454-3269

400ex#18
03-03-2004, 10:15 AM
Thanks for all the great info. If there is any questions he is great for asking them, and answered mine. But anyways good luck to all this season, it is coming quick!

03-04-2004, 08:00 PM
yea like 350 racers av. is not money. well its not like we have a choice:grr: see ya soon:D and thanx for the info..........

EX 80
03-05-2004, 09:10 PM
I am just wondering who is actually going to the rocket raceway race in PA for the neatvmx. (the non points race).

Most pople i talk to, that i race with are not going. I have not heard any racers i know say they are going. I will not be attending this even either. I'd have to take vacation time from work and i don't want to. Rather save it for 2 day jolly and southwick GNC.

If your going or not please reply. I am just curious to see what the numbers will be off here.

gibson400ex
03-05-2004, 09:20 PM
we arent going.

Brother was talking to Howard and he said he wasnt going.

we are gonna go practice anyway that weekend, and dont feell like driving 7-8 hours for a practice race.

jason14x
03-06-2004, 03:54 PM
Gibson, your brother was talking to Howard and who said they're not going? Howard? Theres no way Howard said that , he has to be there . I know right now it looks like I wont be going either , I got all my other race days off this season but i am having trouble finding somone to cover this weeknd for me.

To answer your questions , No alot of our guys are not going down . I think the biggest thing is its quite a ways to travel so early in the season for a non points warm up race. Personally I hope they get a decent turnout of local and regional riders from that area, so next year we can get another region setup. Also it still is kinda slimy and crappy that early in the season too.

Other than that guys I hope to see a bunch more guys showing up this eason for our regular season . With Ronnies signed on and Elka back with us things should be good, as well as a bunch of other associate sponsors !!!

Well I gotta go if anyone has questions you guys know how to find me!!!

Jason NEATV-MX

400ex#18
03-06-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by jason14x
Other than that guys I hope to see a bunch more guys showing up this eason for our regular season . With Ronnies signed on and Elka back with us things should be good, as well as a bunch of other associate sponsors !!!

Well i know ronnies is on, cause they are my main sponser, and elka i didn't know, but now i am with them too. But that is GREAT to hear.

Are you going to be there racing? I want to go, but i am still trying to work some bugs out with the new products!

jason14x
03-06-2004, 04:25 PM
Yes regular season i will be racing . Rocket I wanted to go but its not looking good .

Jason

400ex#18
03-06-2004, 04:48 PM
ok cool...i think i will prolly end up going to rocket to check out the track and stuff, but i don't know as if i will be racing. i will prolly just drive there to see, and then come back...

Lippy91
03-06-2004, 09:15 PM
Not going either. To far of a trip, 6+ hrs without a enclosed trailor. I wouldn't feel safe at a hotel with my quad just sitting on a trailor not locked up. Plus you finish racing around 4-5p.m. then have a 6+ hrs trip back home while your beat tired. Then the following weekend is at southwick. It would have been fun with the right accommodations.

mxraptor71
03-06-2004, 11:21 PM
were not gonna be able to make the trip down to rocket raceway either. Im just gonna get some practice were i live.

03-08-2004, 08:37 PM
not goin to rocket ,way to far....... i can ride anywere around here with a 30min ride. it would be cool to have a warmup at southwick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D eeeeeeh never hapen maybe next year someone can look into renting the track?????

400ex#18
03-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by 911
not goin to rocket ,way to far....... i can ride anywere around here with a 30min ride. it would be cool to have a warmup at southwick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D eeeeeeh never hapen maybe next year someone can look into renting the track?????

i hear what you are saying loud and clear. and I totally agree with i wish southwick would run a practice. I think even this year it would be cool! I will talk to howard and see what he can do. And also even if they do it, no one will have to rent it, they will just charge entry fee's. Maybe like 25 dollars for the day. And maybe every 2nd wensday of each month. :D

03-14-2004, 08:06 PM
the updated pre entry forms are on the web site . i sent in a modified old form with the new 30b and the new amount. hope it works. still don't know if i can keep my # in my new classes but figured send in the forms an be on the sheet uned my #. have to wait i guess:confused:

jason14x
03-15-2004, 08:33 AM
911, to all of you out there just so you know. If you are an NEATV-MX member or were last year you keep your #. You have first dibs on your # as long as someone who has been a member longer wants it. Basically if you have a # you keep it , at the very worst you would have to add an X to your number . Thats all I'll see you at Southwick.

Jason NEATV-MX