PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a career in the ATV scene?

WKY400EX
03-02-2004, 11:08 PM
Right now, I'm in college, so I'm forced to work a crappy part-time at the moment.:rolleyes: I'd love to pursue a career in motorsports. I've been thinking of MMI. Anyone know the different types of jobs I can get w/MMI training? Also, what kind of income are we talking with these jobs?

JTRtrx250r
03-03-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by WKY400EX
Right now, I'm in college, so I'm forced to work a crappy part-time at the moment.:rolleyes: I'd love to pursue a career in motorsports. I've been thinking of MMI. Anyone know the different types of jobs I can get w/MMI training? Also, what kind of income are we talking with these jobs? to be honest man,, the income isnt that great, in high school , my best pal and I decided to go to MMI..well I became a dad so I could go:rolleyes: my pal did tho..he came back to make peanuts, as a matter of fact..he makes alot more $$ selling nails..no BS

BUT..if its something you think you'd like to do..GO for it, just b/c it didnt work for him dont mean it wont work for you, best of luck to you!!;) :cool: its great for our sport!!:macho