PDA

View Full Version : procircuit t-4 slip on for a 400ex

03-04-2002, 01:56 PM
i was wondering if anyone has ran a t4 slip-on on a stock 400ex with just a k&n powerkit and a rev limiter. this is what i plan to run and i was wondering if anyone had any info. (pros or cons) about this setup. i mostly ride trails hillclimb and jump stuff. and i love to wheelie.:macho

03-04-2002, 02:00 PM
i also hear a lot of you guys talking about tc racing exhaust
where can i find info about it

03-04-2002, 02:06 PM
Just about any aftermarket pipe is gonna help along with the K&N powerkit,,,,,leave the rev limiter at the store,,waste of money. TC racing pipe is for closed circuit racing only,,pretty much,,,very very loud,,not a normal pipe for a joe weekend rider,,,weekend racer yes. The pro circuit should be fine,,I'm thinkin of gettin one myself..

Dave400ex
03-04-2002, 02:35 PM
I have the TC Racing Pipe. It is for Racing, but I`m glad I got it even though I don`t Race. Rico is right, VERY, VERY, LOUD. If you don`t Race you will still like the Pipe. Mine was $338 Shipped from TC. Do not get a Rev Limiter. You should check out the Hetrick Pipe. It`s a Full Pipe for $408. That is Cheap.

Rico, I thought you were going to get the Big Gun?

03-04-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by WarriorMan

Rico, I thought you were going to get the Big Gun?

I was but the slip on won't fit a powerbong,,,and you already know I ain't gettin rid of the powerbong. :D So I'm seein if Leo wants to trade his Pro Circuit for my FMF pc 4,,if not then I"ll be getting the bills thunder.

Dave400ex
03-04-2002, 02:50 PM
Oh, I thought you were going to get the Full Pipe. You should check out the Hetrick Pipe.

03-04-2002, 03:06 PM
why do you say to leave the rev limiter at the store??
i was wondering because mine came in on friday and i installed it . at the same time my buddy installed a wb e series and k&n power up kit and we went out and dragraced i beat him 3 out of 4 times so i'm pretty impressed with the little rev box. seems like the best 100 bucks i've spent so far. i'm also about to add a new gadget i just found out about called directhits ignition upgrade. anyone ever heard of it
www.directhits.com

Dave400ex
03-04-2002, 03:21 PM
Rico said to leave it at the Store because it does not add any Power. Rico had one and sold it. It also makes the 400EX harder to start.